White County vs. Siegel

85warrior

oh lord. the refs of lavergne. back in high school the student section was cussed out by one in the middle of the game when he should have been watching. not saying the calls werent right because i wasnt there ... but the lavergne REFS, SRO'S, and STAFF are WHACK when siegel goes there and totally out of line ... they act worse than the high school kids. its ridiculous.

These were not LaVergne's ref. They were horrible on both ends & Cutter let his emotions get the best of him resulting in a bad decision on his part. Cutter could never get into a good groove as he got into early foul trouble & was mentally out of the game.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen cutter play this year yet? If not then think before you post. Cutter has grown up and matured over the year. He knows that he can't go to indiana state and be a "cry baby" as you say. He doesn't complain nearly as much as he used and has become a more team oreinted player. However he did a flagrant called on him due to emotions running high. I'm not sticking up for his actions on that play because he should not have let himself lose that much self control. But come on, give the guy a break this year.

Well i was looking forward to traveling to Siegel Friday to see him and his team play, but he's matured now and i can't watch him play{sarcastic} lol. Couldn't help it. Will still travel to Siegel anyway. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Interesting. I will pick White County by 18 points then.

White County is AT Dekalb Co. tonight. WC doesn't play Tues. and then they play Siegel Friday.

WC won 82-75 in what was one of the worst called games, on both sides, that I have ever seen. DC was all over Puckett underneath and he was still managing to score then he got 3 fouls in about the first 3 or 4 minutes of the game and had to come out. Delany picked up and scored 27 points. He also got a eye punched and it looked awful.

Puckett still managed 14 points with two guys hanging on him every time he shot and no fouls being called. The other guys came in with good points and playing time. The refs were just whistle happy on wc in the first half and on dc in the second half. DC has a good ball team fast and rough but they should never have played WC that close.

WC won 82-75 in what was one of the worst called games, on both sides, that I have ever seen. DC was all over Puckett underneath and he was still managing to score then he got 3 fouls in about the first 3 or 4 minutes of the game and had to come out. Delany picked up and scored 27 points. He also got a eye punched and it looked awful.

Puckett still managed 14 points with two guys hanging on him every time he shot and no fouls being called. The other guys came in with good points and playing time. The refs were just whistle happy on wc in the first half and on dc in the second half. DC has a good ball team fast and rough but they should never have played WC that close.

I sure hope all these games are not called this tight takes away from the flow and makes games hard to watch,i have never seen one called this tight!!!

I feel Siegel can win this game without Cutter. They have enough talent to do that. They'll need tate and gooch to step up as bigger scorers, does any siegel fan know when Braxton Terry will return? that would help a ton also.

Siegel by 3

More than likely Braxton wont be back, proly gonna have surgery...but hey he could return ya never know.

I really can't see Siegel, but stranger things happen.

The reason i can't see Siegel winning is they don't play great D.

I feel Siegel can win this game without Cutter. They have enough talent to do that. They'll need tate and gooch to step up as bigger scorers, does any siegel fan know when Braxton Terry will return? that would help a ton also.

Siegel by 3

Sparta wins this road game 67-55. 7 or 8 players playing really good ball righ now and without Cutter, I don't see Siegal winning this one. By the way Siegal fans Oakland will finish no lower than 2 in our district this year, but I think most of ya'll know this already. Glad district play is finally here.