White County vs. Siegel

85warrior

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be one of the premier matchups in the state tomorrow night. The #1 and #2 'picked" teams facing each other in the toughest District in the state. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

To start the season, its probably was, but Siegel's less than stellar start and the fact that they will be without Cutter has probably watered down the hype for this game a little bit

To start the season, its probably was, but Siegel's less than stellar start and the fact that they will be without Cutter has probably watered down the hype for this game a little bit

I agree. Watered down some, but i was looking and saw that 2 of the teams Siegel have lost to are pretty darn good. Lavergne is undefeated and Siegel lost to a Farragut team that only has one loss and that was to defending state champion maryville and that was a 3 point loss. Maybe it will be a good one. We shall see. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree. Watered down some, but i was looking and saw that 2 of the teams Siegel have lost to are pretty darn good. Lavergne is undefeated and Siegel lost to a Farragut team that only has one loss and that was to defending state champion maryville and that was a 3 point loss. Maybe it will be a good one. We shall see. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well those losses I could understand. I got to see Farragut in the preseason and they are very good no doubt. But Siegel lost to a Overton that Oakland handled easily a few nights later.

Half time score siegel 35 WC 22. Cutter is playing, not the reason. WC not going to their big man inside. I don't think he has seen the ball. All outside shooting and this will not beat siegel.

Half time score siegel 35 WC 22. Cutter is playing, not the reason. WC not going to their big man inside. I don't think he has seen the ball. All outside shooting and this will not beat siegel.

Final 62 white co. siegel 57 They woke up and went to Puckett for a quick 10 points in the third and it drew the defense back so it opened up the outside shots.

Final 62 white co. siegel 57 They woke up and went to Puckett for a quick 10 points in the third and it drew the defense back so it opened up the outside shots.

Cutter was held to 9 points. WC played very poorly in the first half, but outscored Siegel by 18 in the 2nd half. Good job Warriors!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was there wearning my nice oakland pats shirt...White county can shoot. wait everyone already knows hthat

ok siegel is better than i thought. i have a whole new confidence in them BUT hopefully as the season goes along they will start playing a 4th quarter and learn how to shoot free throws! the past couple games they have had a comfortable lead throughout the game and then dont come out to play in the 4th and blow it. they looked pretty dang good in the first 3 quarters IMO.

next time these two teams play siegel will take it.