Young Talent in Middle Tennessee

jaydem57

Who is going to be the future of basketball in middle Tennessee?

I think Arthur McMillan, Holden Mobely, Weldon Garlington, and Robert Wade

Any other opinions?

Watch for Ross Albright. He is a junior at White House Heritage and has game at both ends of the court. Through 4 games he is averaging 27 PPG. Last game against East Robinson he rolled his ankle, took about ten minutes to get him taped up and back out there. He only had 19 points that game.

I have seen him play and he is very quick and has a lot of length which both make up for his height. I dont know about this year but in a few he should be goodi also like Briscoe the center for BGA

Yes, i watched him play against Ensworth. He is one of the quickest jumping players i have ever seen. He must have had double digit blocks that game. Also i find this as an interesting fact- he won the state in high jump last year as a freshman

Yes, i watched him play against Ensworth. He is one of the quickest jumping players i have ever seen. He must have had double digit blocks that game. Also i find this as an interesting fact- he won the state in high jump last year as a freshman

yeah i saw that game his basketball abilities are very raw but he is so athletic he makes up for it

Two good freshmen that I've seen are Tyler Rice at Wayne County and Seth Jerrell at Shelbyville. Rice has already went over 20 points a couple of times this year. Jerrell will have size, is rugged, and can score with either hand.

No Seth Jarrell isn't all that good he is just big. All he does during the game is complain about fouls if you have ever watched him play.