Region 1-1A

RangerRoy99

This year was a very good one for Region 1. A lot of teams and players stepped up. I would like to say that I am very pride of all of the teams and players in the region.

On that note, here's some questions: Who will win the Post-Season Awards this year? Who lost the most seniors? Who has the best team coming back? Who will be the studs in the Region next year?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MVP- Michael Lunsford

Coach of the Year- JC Campbell

Offensive POY- Jordan Hughes

Defensive POY- Jacob Estep

Hampton easily lost the most senior but they should be able ti win the conference and make it to the second round again next year, but I believe that is as far as they will go. They will still have Roberson, Blackmon, Hardin, and Andrews and Mario on the line. They will still have the biggest line and the best skill players along with Grace. I believe it will between the Dogs and Grace next year. But the gap has definately got closer...

This year was a very good one for Region 1. A lot of teams and players stepped up. I would like to say that I am very pride of all of the teams and players in the region.

On that note, here's some questions: Who will win the Post-Season Awards this year? Who lost the most seniors? Who has the best team coming back? Who will be the studs in the Region next year?

If the Highlanders work hard this year. We might get to see the Semi's at Cloudland. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

As long as they are rumors,they don't mean anything. I'm sure some things will change with several of the teams. Hampton could be loaded again next season. All just depends on what happens. Expect another Lunsford in the coaching ranks in a few years. I'll be honest ,I don't have a clue whats going to happen, just what I would like to see happen.

I agree with Lord Vader except on a couple of points. Robbie should get coach of the year. EVeryone knows that J.C. does very little coaching with (you know who) on the sidelines. Robbie turned Cloudland from 2-8 to 7-3 with a little bitty line and very few weapons. If Robbie ever does get loaded with athletes and lineman in his system, Cloudland will win state. A lot can happen between now and next year. Its too early to say who will battle it out for the Regional title. Hampton should really be back in 2A. If J.C. and Luns hang it up at Hampton, then the Bulldogs will no longer be a power no matter where they go. I know its early, but I will say this: the tide is shifting.

I think hampton can win conference next year, expect to hear alot from DR and blackmon, i think they will have huge years

also, I thought andy hardin was a jr, is he a jr or sr? hopefully he's got another year....

Htown, grace and cloudland will be top 3, just dont know how to order them

and what are the rumors? is lunsford leaving? I hope not, he's done alot i'd hate to see him leave

here's to hopin the next 7-8 months fly by /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think hampton can win conference next year, expect to hear alot from DR and blackmon, i think they will have huge years

also, I thought andy hardin was a jr, is he a jr or sr? hopefully he's got another year....

Htown, grace and cloudland will be top 3, just dont know how to order them

and what are the rumors? is lunsford leaving? I hope not, he's done alot i'd hate to see him leave

here's to hopin the next 7-8 months fly by /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think Mike will still be there and I really look for this team to be pretty darn good again. They do lose a TON. It takes a while to get the program where it needs to be ,but when you do ,it feeds itself.

If the Highlanders work hard this year. We might get to see the Semi's at Cloudland. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

From what I hear ,the kids are working,I even hear some have let basketball go so they can focus on football. They lose some VERY valueable players ,but for the most part ,they were pretty young. I'm sure they will do the best they can. If I were guessiong ,I'd pick Oneida will be in the 4th round next season, Midway won't be a slouch. I'm not so sure Grace won't be the top dog in region 1.They are definately getting better in a hurry.