Who is looking good in district 4-A

CHEESEFRIES

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how the rest of the league has fared, but I think the Oneida Boys are off to a 2 - 0 start. I'm sure OS is in the hunt, and I wouldn't think Wartburg is out of the mix......even though they were one of Oneida's wins. Still, it is way early and I'm sure we are going to have some surprises throughout the season. What those "surprises" are at this point, is anybodies guess!

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Kaz

Well, Oneida is off to a fast start in the district and with a win tonight against Coalfield they would climb to 3-0. OS plays Oakdale and they could improve to 2-0 with a win. The interesting game of the night will be Sunbright vs Wartburg. The loser will be 0-2 to start the district and playing catchup. Anyone have any status on Sunbrights player that didn't play against OS? Is he playing tonight?

With out a doubt oneida and oliver springs boys are the two toughest in the district and it will come down to them two to see who gets the district title i believe and i believe oneida can beat them by 5 when they meet next week.

They are the two toughest at the moment for sure. This game could honestly go either way. In my opinion, Shultz is the best player in the District. So, Oneida had better look to shut him down on defense. It is very possible that this could be the District Title game. However, I expect Wartburg to turn it up come tourny time in a couple of months. They are a little down right now and somewhat young, but they always play well in the tournament. I would be willing to say that it will between those three teams come tournament time.

Yeah that daggum district 4-a is looking awfully tight this year nobody is really standing out in the crowd. I expect sunbright to end oneida's undefeated district record tonight according to pooh hughett they'll win by 35+ and he knows them oneida players so i'd believe about anything he told me about them fellers. plus sunbright has the coaching staff to lead them to victory i dono if oneida does their coach seems to get in situations that he cant handle sometimes sunbrights coach i know him well and he is right on tee everytime. Well after tonight Oneida will have a loss and sunbright will have a win my prediction will be just below my reply

..... any other of these teams playing tonight?

Sunbright - 76

Oneida - 40

Yeah that daggum district 4-a is looking awfully tight this year nobody is really standing out in the crowd. I expect sunbright to end oneida's undefeated district record tonight according to pooh hughett they'll win by 35+ and he knows them oneida players so i'd believe about anything he told me about them fellers. plus sunbright has the coaching staff to lead them to victory i dono if oneida does their coach seems to get in situations that he cant handle sometimes sunbrights coach i know him well and he is right on tee everytime. Well after tonight Oneida will have a loss and sunbright will have a win my prediction will be just below my reply

..... any other of these teams playing tonight?

Sunbright - 76

Oneida - 40

please tell me you were trying to be sarcastic, and just aren't very good at it. Or, maybe your an Oneida fan trying to get bullitin board material. I am a Sunbright fan, and have seen them play a couple of times, and I'm saying without Hyden, we'll be lucky not to get beat bad, much less win. Pooh is a good player, and I'm sure if he said that it was tongue in cheek, not meant to be taken seriously, and you just didn't catch the subtlety, not to mention no one in there right mind would say that about Coach Stevens. You must be an OHS fan trying to motivate them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .