CAK @ Kingston Tuesday night

bigdog

this game was a game of runs. CAK ended up with the win.

CAK has good team speed and they play incredibly hard. they don't have much height, but rebounded very aggressively. seems like the new coach is doing a good job.

Kingston has a lot of talent, and just didn't get the job done. The team looked much-improved since last year when they had some problems. They have got to make layups and FT's. If they had, they would have won.

One thing that stuck out was Kingston has one girl that decides(after being subbed) she is going to pull her chair as far away from other players as possible. and then sit there even when the entire team is huddled during a timeout. and she's a senior! If these girls will get on the same page and support one another, they will have a very good season. But one bad apple will spoil the bunch.

Kingston just turns the ball over way too many times!!!. They probably lose 20-25 offensive opportunities just because of bad passes and not catching the ball. If they would spend more time on the fundamentals of passing and catching, they would reduce their turnover margin by 50%, giving them at least 10 more shots on offense.

I to saw the senior sitting away from the team and not getting up during the timeouts. After the game, people were saying her and one of the guard subs quit the team. Later I heard they were going to continue to play. There's so much confusion on this team and attitude problems, they will continue to struggle until the Coach gets control.

I agree, they do have a lot of talent, but until they come together and start playing as a team, and get the attitudes fixed, its going to be the same as last year.

I agree with you Kingston girls really do turn the ball over alot . I'm a firm believer when you see the same girl turn the ball over several times, and other players are sitting on the bench and the people playing see turnovers after turnovers then it becomes a mind game. I think as a coach no matter what situation your in you can't let one person bring your whole teams moral down. Even though Kingston is young underneath you never know. I think most of their turnovers are mental mistakes. Hard practices and big time on techniques will help this problem by the end of the year, and more toughness throughout the team. You have to worry about competing before you can win!!!!! When i say win i mean as a team not i, i, i, or me, me, me. I mean as a team together you will ACHIEVE . I'd rather see six girls with ten points rather than two girls with thirty points.

Kingston just turns the ball over way too many times!!!. They probably lose 20-25 offensive opportunities just because of bad passes and not catching the ball. If they would spend more time on the fundamentals of passing and catching, they would reduce their turnover margin by 50%, giving them at least 10 more shots on offense.

I to saw the senior sitting away from the team and not getting up during the timeouts. After the game, people were saying her and one of the guard subs quit the team. Later I heard they were going to continue to play. There's so much confusion on this team and attitude problems, they will continue to struggle until the Coach gets control.

I agree, they do have a lot of talent, but until they come together and start playing as a team, and get the attitudes fixed, its going to be the same as last year.

It sure would be nice to get someone in there to help this coach (good guy) but someone needs to help get this turned around. It sounds to me like a lack of respect for him and self discipline with the kids. Sounds like he has lost all respect from the kids, once that is lost he himself can't turn it around.

I know all of the kids on this team and there is a lot of talent on that club and they could be a team to be reckoned with, if things could get turned around.

It would be nice to see a turn around before the first of the year, for everyone.

It sure would be nice to get someone in there to help this coach (good guy) but someone needs to help get this turned around. It sounds to me like a lack of respect for him and self discipline with the kids. Sounds like he has lost all respect from the kids, once that is lost he himself can't turn it around.

I know all of the kids on this team and there is a lot of talent on that club and they could be a team to be reckoned with, if things could get turned around.

It would be nice to see a turn around before the first of the year, for everyone.

I agree with you, this team does not have any discipline but after going to a few games I see where they

get there attitude from, the parents of these girls are ridiculous, all they do is yell and scream at officials, and the coach the whole time until there daughter misses a layup or turns the ball over, it's no wonder they have attitudes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The main problem is these girls haven't gotten any better since middle school; everyone talks about talent I don't see that much of it.