Region 3 5A Fans

Nitro14

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You like that? I'll change it in a day or so... I just wanted to see what people would say.

That pic says it all. Man, that was the homecoming game too. Maybe WC will get some revenge this year. I know it would be a good motivating tool for them. Whether they can get it done, we'll just have to wait & see.

Cumberland is gonna be much better than last season if the team stays together. The only people we lose were mlb, te, 2 des, k, c , p and 1 ot. everyone else will ne back with a system in place. The senior class is quite large 19 or 20 juniors I believe with a pretty good sophomore and freshmen class too. Not saying were gonna be a contender but we should definately be better than 20 points in region games all season.

Go Jets

Thanks Friend, I thought that you weren't directing it all towards me. I do think for the most part Warren Co. and Coffee Co. will make another step to being at the top of the region next year or the year after. Warren Co.'s youth program has really helped spark interest for future players. I don't know how your youth program is working but I feel that is one of the keys to our recent success.

Phoenix, are you associated with the youth league in WC?

Phoenix, are you associated with the youth league in WC?

No, but I have watched many games due to relatives and friends. I remember when this some of this senior class was playing youth football. I am an advocate for youth sports in Warren Co. I think that is how we will build our success in all sports.

No, but I have watched many games due to relatives and friends. I remember when this some of this senior class was playing youth football. I am an advocate for youth sports in Warren Co. I think that is how we will build our success in all sports.

Phoenix, I enjoy your posts alot and you answer several of my questions. Here's another one for you. All youth leagues seem to have tons of kids playing. The youth Baseball, Jaycee Basketball, Soccer and Football (starting to come around too since the Traveling Titans and Pioneer Youth joined) and it's amazing at the number of kids playing and I see so much talent out there. Why is it that the teams at the High School cannot win the region every so often and maybe go deep into state playoffs etc.?

I think it is really funny how every year Warren County fans predict that they will beat us and finish ahead of us in the region and every year in recent memory we dominate them... I think Warren Co. is moving in the right direction but I don't know how you can say you will beat us when we have beaten you by a combined 197-48 the last five years...

Coffee County will be more athletic next year but not as big....

I say

Cookeville

Lincoln

Coffee

Warren

will be the playoff teams but maybe not in that order

Coffee County had a great team this past season, it is good to see ya'll playing strong again. I really hope all of our region teams come back strong, I am tired of hearing all of this crap about how great 4-5A is. Our time will come.

Cumberland is gonna be much better than last season if the team stays together. The only people we lose were mlb, te, 2 des, k, c , p and 1 ot. everyone else will ne back with a system in place. The senior class is quite large 19 or 20 juniors I believe with a pretty good sophomore and freshmen class too. Not saying were gonna be a contender but we should definately be better than 20 points in region games all season.

Man, we should be better, but it is not going to happen with the coaching staff we have leading this team. Yes we should have around 20 seniors next season, if they stick around. I hope they do no matter what. More kids would play if the staff would step down. Several kids are upset about how bad they were made look in the highlight film. It was more of a highlight film for our opponents! Not only that the quality was poor. It is pathetic and it is just another example of how bad the program is under these people. As a head coach, he should have never gave that garbage out. What great memories!!

didnt see it but after watching all the games on dvd it couldnt have lasted longer than a minute, other than the touchdowns and the few long runs against meigs and franklin co we didnt have much. there were no special teams or defensive plays worth much, there couldnt be any from rhea, coffee, warren, or stone. is the team lifting any yet?

didnt see it but after watching all the games on dvd it couldnt have lasted longer than a minute, other than the touchdowns and the few long runs against meigs and franklin co we didnt have much. there were no special teams or defensive plays worth much, there couldnt be any from rhea, coffee, warren, or stone. is the team lifting any yet?

I think some individuals are, but that is all I know.