2008 Region 6-1a

Magnavox3

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be very interesting. Wayne Co. probably returns the most starters don't they? We all know about MP's losses but they still have a good core of players coming back. They'll have to look to someone else to give them the edge over the other teams but if history repeats, they'll find that someone. I'd say its more wide open now than in years past but I don't see that big of a change happening. I'd say if anyone had a shot to knock MP off the top it would be WC. I expect to see the same playoff teams as this past year in '08.

1-Wayne Co

2-Collinwood

3-MTP

4-Moore Co

5-CA

6-Zion

7-Cornersville

8-Perry

Hey dude you left out Huntland

MP 3rd? MP will beat C'wood so they won't finish 3rd unless C'wood is 4th. CA will finish no better than 7th. Zion will beat them.

Can you tell who I dislike in the region?

1. Mt. Pleasant

2. Wayne Co

3. Moore Co

4. Collinwood

5. Huntland

6. Perry County

7. Cornersville close with PC but PC pulls out 6th

8. Zion

9. CA

Hey dude you left out Huntland

MP 3rd? MP will beat C'wood so they won't finish 3rd unless C'wood is 4th. CA will finish no better than 7th. Zion will beat them.

Can you tell who I dislike in the region?

1. Mt. Pleasant

2. Wayne Co

3. Moore Co

4. Collinwood

5. Huntland

6. Perry County

7. Cornersville close with PC but PC pulls out 6th

8. Zion

9. CA

Hmm.. I wonder /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But i heard that Cornersville doesn't lose any one. Is that true if so then i got:

1. Wayne Co. / Mt. P

3. Collinwood

4.CA/Cornersville

6.Moore Co.

7. Huntland

8. Zion

9. Perry Co.

This could be an interesting year with Wayne Co. having a stud at QB and also retuning most starters. Cornersville showed some promise last year and returns most starters. Mt. P lost Marco. C'wood - not sure what they have but they always compete for the top spots with their 60+ players. CA looked terrible last year but returns all but one starter and could surprise people. Moore Co. and Huntland lost some key players. Zion has that Daniel Pugh kid and is getting better every year. And well Perry Co. gave Zion it's 1st region win and will be at the bottom again this year.

Can't wait for next year already!