Places to Eat in the 'Boro

mapperman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo's is my favorite too. Of course there are tons of places like Chili's, Logan's, Davy Crockett's, Friday's opens this weekend, Macaroni Grill, Mimi's cafe, Camino Real, La Siesta, Applebee's, Red Robin, Toot's, Hooter's, Longhorn's, O'Charley's, every kind of pizza you could want, Ruby Tuesday's, Chop House, Jason's Deli, Bonefish grill, Corky's BBQ.......it is almost crazy how many there are to choose from.

Got a list of favorite places to eat in the 'Boro?

City Cafe by the Court House is my favorite...plus easy to find, good cookin'.

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

You may want to re think City Cafe as the quality has gone down dramatically these last few years. About the only thing saving it is the NEW owners that 'say' they are gonna bring the quality back, but it hasn't been proven yet.

If ones taste runs to Chinese food you may want to try Chef Wang which is next door to Demos's on Broad.

You may want to re think City Cafe as the quality has gone down dramatically these last few years. About the only thing saving it is the NEW owners that 'say' they are gonna bring the quality back, but it hasn't been proven yet.

If ones taste runs to Chinese food you may want to try Chef Wang which is next door to Demos's on Broad.

Toot's and Chef Wang ... I could live on those two!

do not go to the mexican restraunt on greenland across the corner from mtsu----------------------------------------------

it will be full of smyrna people like last year!

we have already told everybody that came last year you have to come this year and you have to sit in the same place and eat the same food and drink the same drinks.

Seriously I think there will be some room in front. It is one of the closest places to the stadium and across the street from parking. The atmosphere is better when both teams are there.

Smyrna has the back part reserved.

Toot's is the best for the game day type atmosphere Great wings and burgers

Demos' - best value for the money in town, and really good food - steaks and such

Mexican on every corner

Chinese - Chef Wang and Pei Wei

MAcaroni Grill just opened

As 2p said. it is almost crazy how many choices we now have

Welcome to the 'boro and spend lots of money to help keep my taxes low!

From the poster formerly known as "Riverdale".