Places to Eat in the 'Boro

mapperman

Toot's is the best for the game day type atmosphere Great wings and burgers

Demos' - best value for the money in town, and really good food - steaks and such

Mexican on every corner

Chinese - Chef Wang and Pei Wei

MAcaroni Grill just opened

As 2p said. it is almost crazy how many choices we now have

Welcome to the 'boro and spend lots of money to help keep my taxes low!

From the poster formerly known as "Riverdale".

i didn't realize you were born in 31 /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Advisor

Hands down the best restaurant in M'boro is called the Five Senses! It is in the strip mall across from Alexander Ford behind Kroger. It is owned by a brother/sister combo from Paris, TN! Mitchell Murphree is the chef there and always has a nightly dish freshly prepared! Trust a Volunteer State traveler.......it is THE BEST place in the Boro!

Hands down the best restaurant in M'boro is called the Five Senses! It is in the strip mall across from Alexander Ford behind Kroger. It is owned by a brother/sister combo from Paris, TN! Mitchell Murphree is the chef there and always has a nightly dish freshly prepared! Trust a Volunteer State traveler.......it is THE BEST place in the Boro!

And have DEEP pockets and a LARGE bankroll! I have eaten in all 50 states and 64 foreign countries and I was NOT impressed either time I ate there. It is OK, but NOT great.