Bradley Central in Georgia this weekend

ru4mocs

Go back and read my post again. They are wrestling in the Jones wrestling building AND the dome(the gym). 2 separate areas with plenty of room. Again, that EXCUSE won't fly.

Re reading one your posts is much like re eating a bad meal after it passes through the alimentary canal. Not much of an improvement the second time around.

I think we've got it. You don't like Bradley. They don't live up to your standards. You are much smarter than their coaches. They should seek your advice in all matters regarding where and who they wrestle. All they have to hang their hats on is a dozen or so titles with more on the way, while you have a screen name that somehow seems to fit.

Did I miss anything ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re reading one your posts is much like re eating a bad meal after it passes through the alimentary canal. Not much of an improvement the second time around.

I think we've got it. You don't like Bradley. They don't live up to your standards. You are much smarter than their coaches. They should seek your advice in all matters regarding where and who they wrestle. All they have to hang their hats on is a dozen or so titles with more on the way, while you have a screen name that somehow seems to fit.

Did I miss anything ?

that covers all of it.

Go back and read my post again. They are wrestling in the Jones wrestling building AND the dome(the gym). 2 separate areas with plenty of room. Again, that EXCUSE won't fly.

No one is giving you an excuse. The REASON I gave you is that for the last 2 years when Bradley was there we were all piled up in the wrestling arena. It was not a good situation for anybody. I don't care about this year at all. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm sure you've probably heard it said if McCallie and/or Baylor will be there we (Bradley) won't be there and if you haven't heard that then you are probably not as close to the program as you think you are.

Dearest Turkey,

Sugar pie, watch the "we." Bradley doesn't accept turkeys as a part of our program, and I wouldn't wish for any confusion, especially since turkeys believe going to the Virginia Duals makes Bradley a "big fish small pond" kinda team. Educate yourself, Mmkay. Go here, scroll down, and take a gander at the teams listed. Yah. Bradley was no big fish, and that is def not a small pond. Oh, AND McCallie swam there too. OH my!!!!

Lady Tran

I'm pretty close to the situation, so let me just cloud the situation with a few of those pesky facts:

1. Bradley went to the Cleveland duals (just down the road) every year since it's inception. (close to 20 years?) They gave all of these teams "just down the road" ample chance to beat them.

2. Not exactly sure, but I don't remember them ever not wrestling in the championship match, usually vs. collins hill, who Bradley handled just fine for many, many years. There are many Cleveland duals championship trophies in their wrestling room.

3. The Cleveland staff was notified many, many months ago that Bradley was going to try something different this year (for the first time in 20 or so years), and at that time, there were absolutely NO DII schools entered in their tournament.

4. With 15 Team State championships in the last 16 years to their credit and an endless list of state champions and placewinners, I doubt that they need help from the likes of a guy named Turkey bar to help them be successful. But thanks for your obviously unbiased opinion just the same.

You have to give TurkeyBar credit A new way to ask the same question, but more amazing is how many people take the bait. Good luck to all. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You said it yourself. THE SAME QUESTION year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after...........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

.......................................................... year after state championship after state championship after state championship after state championship....................................................................

and credit a guy named Turkey Bar for a tired, repetitive over asked question? Just because it was framed differently? For gosh sakes why?????? It is still completely moot and irrelevant.It is folks what it is. If you dont like the answer go strait to the man(Coach L.) yourself and you will receive an honest answer. You may not like it but you will get one. You might not agree but you will receive an answer. Otherwise,,,,Move On.

But your right. Good luck to all!!

Bradley wanted to try something new and they did. Bradley wrestled abt 7 matches instead of 3. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I would also guess Cleveland was just as happy, when is the last time they made it to the finals in there own tournament? I really don't think either team missed the other!