COFFEE COUNTY

EYEZONBBALL

ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS?WITH LAWRENCE COUNTY

Hey Eyezonbball....you may want to change the name of the thread to Coffee County vs. Lawrence County or something like that, so people will know what it's about. And regarding the game...Coffee County played Lawrence County tight in Lawrenceburg last year...but will be difficult to duplicate that performance this year. And really...until the Lady Raiders can cut WAY back on their turnovers...they won't win many district games. Good news is...turnovers IS a fixable problem.

This game, along with the Columbia game, should be an automatic Friday nighter ... Because it takes forever for Coffee County to get home with school the next day and vice versa for Lawrence County and Columbia coming to Manchester.

I think the teams in 8aaa really go above and beyond to accommodate Lawrence County.

Maybe they were trying to be funny? After all, it is L.C.H.S that is at the disadvantage here. They have no short road trips in district unless you count Columbia. I have looked and as long as we are a AAA school, I don't see a better fit as far as logistics. So, unless they are doing the tongue in cheek thing, it's time for MapQuest /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

HOOPS TO YA!!!!

kw