are there any good big men in chattanooga?

dragoonhater4eva

You know I almost did not respond to this question but dude....Bruce Pearl knows his stuff and you don't. He did not sign Jurick for nothing. Please think before you post...and really with a name of dragroohater...what is your problem.

juric, mcmasters, and ball have let me down this year. who has a big guy that is worth seeing?

Dragoo(n)hater has proven himself as a bitter person who can't say anything nice about the CSAS coach. He is considered a whiner and some student who got cut from the team...trying to pose as an adult. His rant in this posting about big men in Chattanooga further shows his ignorance. His postings contradict each other, he can't even spell the coach's name correctly, so basically all we can do is tune out his hatred and pray for him. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Dragoo(n)hater has proven himself as a bitter person who can't say anything nice about the CSAS coach. He is considered a whiner and some student who got cut from the team...trying to pose as an adult. His rant in this posting about big men in Chattanooga further shows his ignorance. His postings contradict each other, he can't even spell the coach's name correctly, so basically all we can do is tune out his hatred and pray for him. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

what does spelling have to do with anything? i actually think he has said some pretty insightful things although very excessive.

Silly question about Jurick. A prime time coach like Pearl does not sign a guy like Jurick unless he is the real deal. He can't help it if he has no help on his team.....think man. Bruce Pearl knows alot more than you do,

i ll ask one thing have u ever een Jurick play??????? IMO he has the least athletic ability of anyone person that size i ve ever seen in my life, all he is TALL thats it, he has got ot be the slowest methodical player i ve ever seen. he was recruited purely on height and their(TENNESSEE) hoping they can develop his SKILLS when he gets there!!!!!!!!! i m proud of the kid for getting a big time scholarship and am sure he will develop good but as of now he s nothing but tall and in high school at that size anybody looks good at that heighth.