Next Year's Henry County?

PatriotJr

Did anyone see the maryville and maplewood game, maryville was good but beatable i think next year hc will go 15-0 with the team we have coming back, can't wait

i saw it, and i also was in attendance to the HC vs Maplewood game, which in my eyes henry county was clearly the better team and could've won by two or three touchdowns... I think HC could've given Maryville a run for their money, and might have even took it and that 60 game win streak.. But thinking one team is better than the other is irrelevant, you have to prove it..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you want to start rumors about "OUR COACH" but cant even spell his name right. I cant blame you for wanting to do what you can to get us all worked up. You probably had to play us. However, I doubt that "OUR COACH" is going anywhere other than the 4A State Championship with Henry County. Just for the record, his name is GADDIS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just wait and see. I'm sorry though, I didn't know it was a spelling test. I'll be more careful in the future, but you may want to get a selection committee together soon.

Ole Dad

So you want to start rumors about "OUR COACH" but cant even spell his name right. I cant blame you for wanting to do what you can to get us all worked up. You probably had to play us. However, I doubt that "OUR COACH" is going anywhere other than the 4A State Championship with Henry County. Just for the record, his name is GADDIS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry to accuse you of having been one of our victims Ole Dad. After reading some of the other posts from the Oak Ridge fans, including yourself, I see why you would want to start this rumor. With all the drama yall have going on over there I bet most of your fans and players would do anything to get him back. NEWSFLASH......We aint lettin go of him or Mrs. Gaddis. They are both loved by all! Especially the students! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Henry County will be just as potent next year as they were this year, if not better. The same QB and the same BULL, plus 2 OL returning and one WR who's shown he can be clutch. We'll have to replace many other WR's, but HC has a lot of guys that are more than capable. The people that'll be steppin' in on the line have size and speed, so they SHOULD be able to step right in without a problem. On defense we have 3 or 4 DE's who saw a lot of gametime returning. The DT's will be our main hole to fill with losing Theus and Davis. Our LB core will still be led by a 2-year starter (make that 3 next year), and our secondary should be just as good if not better. Our kicking game will return the same kicker. I really think HC could be poised to take state next year - but my predictions mean nothing until the season starts.

The prospects for next year are very, very good but are contingent on several things. First and foremost keeping the entire coaching staff intact. After that, it simply boils down to how hard the kids work on the field, in the weight room, and in the classroom. The potential is definitely there with an overabundance at some positions. So go to work guys--- make this a year to remember!

GO BIG RED

If he stays then I agree, Maryville goes down with a BIG THUMP!

Ole Dad

Anybody that wants a preview of next year should go out to the fieldhouse and see how bad these kids want it! Some of them never stopped working out. This is going to be a BIG offseason at every position! ROLL RED ROLL!!!