Lake County vs. Humboldt

LakeCountyFan142311

I can't believe the Falcons got bEAT!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> No!! Not Lake Co.!! This is their year !! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

To much POPCORN maybe?? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, This just in Lake County isn't good at all. I made the trip to LC last night and should have stayed home. LC played for half and then they left and went home. They had to have had more than 20 TO's on token pressure not that in yo face UC pressure. defrense still a problem and I'm still not impressed with #30 and #31 they just lack intensity. I believe the Avery kid had about 30 pts just was unstoppable kudos to him, the only LC player to show up the whole game. I was waiting for Taylor to get off for Humboldt but they really didn't need him. With Trenton coming up Friday LC will lose two in a row and God speed to you on Jan. 4.

You're right..We're not any good..Thing is..Everyone knows about Channin Geanes and he didn't score much last night..Humboldt did a good job on him..But..if he does have one of those games...And Russel Avery will dominate a smaller U.C. team inside ..both offensively and on defense..The key will be if Lake Co can break the U.C. press..U.C. doesn't have Humboldt's size and U.C. will have trouble if Avery is under the goal..If U.C. is hitting those long shots..they will win ..If they don't and L.C. does okay in bringing the ball up..Geanes and Avery both will kill U.C. with shots near the goal..

You're right..We're not any good..Thing is..Everyone knows about Channin Geanes and he didn't score much last night..Humboldt did a good job on him..But..if he does have one of those games...And Russel Avery will te a smaller U.C. team inside ..both offensively and on defense..The key will be if Lake Co can break the U.C. press..U.C. doesn't have Humboldt's size and U.C. will have trouble if Avery is under the goal..If U.C. is hitting those long shots..they will win ..If they don't and L.C. does okay in bringing the ball up..Geanes and Avery both will kill U.C. with shots near the goal..

Bigster,Humboldt is bigger than us.Everybody we play is bigger than us.The last 3 years,Lake Co was bigger than us.The only win you got,was because of suspensions.Avery will not score 30 points on UC.If he do,the starters will be on the bench.Lake Co lost to Humboldt without their best player.Told you Bigster that you are going to finish 4th.Lake Co has no guard play.Channin is not a point guard.You can put Avery in the rim,it is not happening against UC.Bigster,I got two words for you come Jan 4th,blow out.You better stay on the Dyer Co bandwagon cause Lake Countys not going going far this year.Good luck against Trenton friday.LOL.