To Fulton Falcons

Guest CubsFan

Guest CubsFan

First of all, I'll like to say Congratulations on an excellent season you all put together. A lot of people including myself didn't think you all would make it back to the title game because Dennis Rogan carried this team a very long way last year. The saying this year was, "Life without Rogan" but you all proved a lot of people wrong because you showed the whole state that Rogan wasn't the whole team last year. You proved you could win without him. You guys has nothing to be ashame about because you proved a lot of people wrong.

Congratulations. I know a silver ball doesn't mean as much as a Gold ball but hey, you all deserved it this year because you proved a lot of people wrong..

Its basketball time now and I hae the Falcons winning it all. So good luck and Keep your heads up..

Couldn't be prouder of this year's team. You overcame so much...losing 21 seniors (including Rogan), youth, and inexperience. You all worked so hard to make it to today's game (with a little luck along the way). There is nothing to be hanging your head about. You left it all on the field and that's all anyone can expect. Practice hard, work hard, train hard and next year you just might be seeing "GOLD."

To the seniors - let this be the start of the next chapter of your life.

Falcons, the David Lipscomb community has nothing but respect for you. This game was the most exciting of the entire BC/BS series. It took two teams to make it such a great game. You have a great team, community, coaching, program, and fans. All the respect to all of you. Here's to a seeing each other again next year!!

Congrats to Fulton on a great season.

#2 Tyson

#3 Cobb

#4 Smith

#6 Wilcox

#9 Humphrey

#10 Blair

#11 Siler

#27 Stokes

#55 Gamble

Those young men all stepped up their play and did a great job this season of leading the Falcons back to the Boro when it seemed as if Fulton would have a "down year" back in the preseason.