Region 8 Match Updates

rigger101

Now that we are at the half-way point of the season... How does everyone feel about Region 8? Who are we looking at as the top teams from here... and does it look like we have any state medalers?

IMO the top teams are

Hendersonville

Beech

Mt. Juliet

Springfield

In that order... anyone see it differently?

I thought Hendersonville was one of the top teams? How did MBA beat them? Where was Barthalamuew(sp)? Where was Bellet? I thought MBA was down?

Is MBA getting better from Saturday???? What is going on with this Region?????

What happened??????

Rigger, please explain.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hendersonville is missing people in this match every year, on vacation I guess. Good job to the seniors from HHS in the match though. Commandos should be fine once they get all their wrestlers back.

Beech will be wrestling in the Ravenwood tournament Friday JV and saturday Varsity. Good luck to Hendersonville and Mt Juliet in the Ryan invitational. Make the region proud.

I thought Hendersonville was one of the top teams? How did MBA beat them? Where was Barthalamuew(sp)?

Was on the bench watching. Where was Bellet? I thought MBA was down?

Is MBA getting better from Saturday???? What is going on with this Region?????

What happened??????

Rigger, please explain.

The Commandos a re a young team. When your giving up 18 points against anyone your in trouble.

103 didn't make weigth.

125 injury

130 on vacation

171 vacation

189 injury

It could have been worse. We are not a deep team but we have some young wrestlers in training.

The Commandos a re a young team. When your giving up 18 points against anyone your in trouble.

103 didn't make weigth.

125 injury

130 on vacation

171 vacation

189 injury

It could have been worse. We are not a deep team but we have some young wrestlers in training.

Rigger,

What happened to the 189? Will he be ready for regionals?

Rigger,

What happened to the 189? Will he be ready for regionals?

I don't know the details but i know he had to be operated on. I wouldn't expect to see him on the mats this season.

However, you never know how fast these kids can heal. He has two more years no need to rush.

He was a great anchor point at that weight. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I don't know the details but i know he had to be operated on. I wouldn't expect to see him on the mats this season.

However, you never know how fast these kids can heal. He has two more years no need to rush.

He was a great anchor point at that weight. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I was looking forward to watching him this season. I will just have

to wait until next year? He sure knows how to wrestle!

Is this from the injury he sustained at the Knoxville Catholic Tournament? I believe I read where he defaulted in his consolation match.

I have been out of the loop during the holidays, I havent been keeping u[p to well with Region 8 this year. Can someone give me a rundown of what teams are doing well and who individually is looking good.

As far as I can tell, No real front runners. I think Hendersonville is doing well.

It's really close now.

It all depends on who actually is healthy any given day. Some days we have 12 wrestlers,

some days we have ???? Heck, we have two matches on Thursday and had 9 wrestlers @ practice

today. Looks like we are going in the wrong direction.

Check the D1 rankings for individuals. I still say that WC hwt. should do well. He has no injuries

and seems healthy. He has one victory over the number 3 man from FCS. We will see

how he does this weekend @ The Dawg Pound!

As far as I can tell, No real front runners. I think Hendersonville is doing well.

It's really close now.

It all depends on who actually is healthy any given day. Some days we have 12 wrestlers,

some days we have ???? Heck, we have two matches on Thursday and had 9 wrestlers @ practice

today. Looks like we are going in the wrong direction.

Check the D1 rankings for individuals. I still say that WC hwt. should do well. He has no injuries

and seems healthy. He has one victory over the number 3 man from FCS. We will see

how he does this weekend @ The Dawg Pound!

Good Luck to all region 8 teams in the Dawg pound. Beech will be wrestling in the Ravenwood invite, Gotta get all of these young ones some jv matches. It is the only way they wont be quitting. I hope region 8 dominates the dawg pound.