Eagleville Football

topnight

I really like this hire, he seems to be a good up and coming coach. There is a good foundation built there to work with. Welcome to Eagleville Coach Carson!

coach carson is a great coach and a great person. This was my senior year and even though I never had carson as a position coach I always talked to him and he always pushed me to do better. Congratulations Eagleville what a steal.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> watch out for eagleville next year.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait till next year. we finally got ourselves a good coach. look out for the eagles next year.

We have always had a good coach. Coaching was not the problem. The majority of the problems and loses were due to other things that coaching had nothing to do with. Evidently the 2005 team had good coaching 7-3 and 6-1 in region play. I'm tired of people who know nothing about football always blaming loses on the coach. Oh yeah not to take anything away from the new coach I'm sure he we do a great job.

We have always had a good coach. Coaching was not the problem. The majority of the problems and loses were due to other things that coaching had nothing to do with. Evidently the 2005 team had good coaching 7-3 and 6-1 in region play. I'm tired of people who know nothing about football always blaming loses on the coach. Oh yeah not to take anything away from the new coach I'm sure he we do a great job.

Are the "other things" the players themselves? I know there were several issues with players leaving. It's hard to do anything when there's no stability at the QB position. As far as blaming the coach, I don't know him so I can't say that it was his fault but I do think a change was needed. Maybe not from an X's & O's standpoint but I think a fresh start was needed.

Are the "other things" the players themselves? I know there were several issues with players leaving. It's hard to do anything when there's no stability at the QB position. As far as blaming the coach, I don't know him so I can't say that it was his fault but I do think a change was needed. Maybe not from an X's & O's standpoint but I think a fresh start was needed.

That region just got tougher with this new coach.Two state championships at a 5-A school as offensive coor.that's impressive.He shouldn't have any problem in Class A then! Eagleville always has GREAT athletes! A good coach will get the best out of them.Good luck next year!