Alcoa seniors

Tom142

Well, from what I heard on the news this morning, all indications say that Cutcliffe is probably headed to Duke-so there might be a somewhat different system on Rocky Top next year. But I was never a Schaefer fan anyway-we see what a lucrative career he had at Ole Miss! But honestly, as long as Fulmer is at UT I think they'll always be a drop back passer in the plan.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cobb is a fantastic Quarterback, it is amazing how he takes over a game. not trying to be clich?©, but he really does remind me of Tebow.... alot of compact strength, can break two or three tackles, burst of speed, and the arm and accuracy to throw when needed..... All of those things aside, he is getting recruited as a WR/DB at almost everycollege. that is not to say they wont give him a shot, and he deserves, i mean he won the Mr. Football for godsake, and i would love to see him play quarterback, dont get me wrong.... im just relaying what i hear from people close to cobb. Position aside, Randall could see PT at any school in the nation. he is just that good, and he is humble about it. that is what really sets him aprt, and that means he will never stop getting better.

You may see him everyday, but I bet I'm a little closer to him than you are;)! I promise you his decision is up in the air. I doubt he bleeds blue just yet, and when he does make his decision I will be one of the first to know. I kinda know where he's leaning towards but imma keep my mouth closed.

Considering neither one of us know who each other are , we really cant judge who knows who more , right?

Considering neither one of us know who each other are , we really cant judge who knows who more , right?

I know for a fact that I know him more. In case you're his mother, father, or brother then I got you there. He doesn't even know who you are cause I asked him and told him what you said and he said that he didn't know who you were. So I'm sure I'm right about this one.

Cobb was VERY impressive!!!! I'd like to see a QB such as him make be at UT and make it well! I don't think UT has had many real athletic Quarterbacks...Most have been drop back passers such as Clausen, Ainge, and Manning...Good Luck to Cobb!!!

Coach "Cut" is now a Duke Blue Devil...and Fulmer is not about to change his stripes

Congratulations Randall on getting offensive MVP for the "BEAST". /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> BTW did anyone notice that both MVP honors were given to players from 2A teams (same region). I only mention it because of the debate around our boys (not) being able to compete with the so called "big boys"