Smith Co. Vs. York

highrizer23

hmmmm....well i think smith co. will want it badly because of the football season, but based upon current standings, it looks like york institute will probably come out with the win. we'll have to wait and see, i guess! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Guest Termite

Good to see that a football win will help the basketball gate. The chest thumpers were out in droves last night. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> 22 in purple is a pure shooter. Good game and a good win for SC. I was disappointed that there were not many in purple that wanted to shake hands after the game. I also thought it was funny that as a few (very few) commented

"let's play some football". It looked like a few "scrubs" that are career blocking dummys, but hey, they were on the sidelines and got a T-shirt that says region champs. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Great game for #11 and #33. The younger guys and starting to step their game up a little too.

Good luck Dragons. Maybe the Dragons and Owls can make a little noise in this tough,tough league.......

Good to see that a football win will help the basketball gate. The chest thumpers were out in droves last night. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> 22 in purple is a pure shooter. Good game and a good win for SC. I was disappointed that there were not many in purple that wanted to shake hands after the game. I also thought it was funny that as a few (very few) commented

"let's play some football". It looked like a few "scrubs" that are career blocking dummys, but hey, they were on the sidelines and got a T-shirt that says region champs. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Great game for #11 and #33. The younger guys and starting to step their game up a little too.

Good luck Dragons. Maybe the Dragons and Owls can make a little noise in this tough,tough league.......

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> I've never meet a group of kids that were so disrespectful!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" And the York parents and adults looked as if they approved of the way the kids acted and spoke!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> I've never meet a group of kids that were so disrespectful!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" And the York parents and adults looked as if they approved of the way the kids acted and spoke!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Maybe that's why they don't want people praying on their field.

Maybe that's why they don't want people praying on their field.

This has nothing to do with the topic. There will always be some bad fans from every school. The bottom line was it was a great game between to rival teams. Smith came out on top in the end. Get over the football snipes and move on. York doen't object to people praying on their feild, they object to opposing teams coming down to their end of the feild.

Smith and York both have good basketball teams and I believe that the next meeting will be just as good. Don't be taking away from what the basketball teams are doing by referring to a football season that is over with.