Stunning guards in the Big 9

baller3214

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I thought he was a Freshman?

Wrong again!

Moron of the year award? For me? Wow, I feel honored. Not necessarily because you gave me the award, but it only took 3 days of back and forth to receive it. After going back and forth all football season and the whole year with some of the other canidates, for you to give it to me after just 3 days means I must have struck a nerve... Hmm... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

1-keith craddic

2-justin sylvester

3-josh odem

4-danny avery

5-point guard from unicoi (not sure of his name) he's number 11.

6-cody sinsiball

those are the only guards i feel should be mentioned as top guards in the Big 9.

Josh Odem is gradually working his way up to becoming the best in the Big 9 for his senior year.

Keith Craddic is already at the top for his senior year.

As well as Justin Sylvester.

Pre-season Candidate for 2008 MO-Ron of the Year? I like baller 3214 as the front-runner. Keith "Craddic" does not exist, I know a nice Keith "Cradic" though.

Justin Sylvester is a junior bud.

Unicoi, good pick, wrong conference.

Cody Sinsiball is another question mark. I know of one "Coty Sensabaugh", but I believe he used up his eligibility last season. Sorry.

One more note, if you look in the Johnson City Press from this past Tuesday (December 18th), you will realize that Mr. Avery is in no position to be playing basketball right now. It is safe to assume that he did not make the trip to Florida with the rest of the team, he was busy explaining the gun that school officials and police found in his car on monday morning.

Now: The real conference Top 5 guards.

1: I like Keith Cradic on top, he can score on anybody.

2: I put Justin Sylvester second, he is a well-rounded player at DB.

3:J.O. for the Toppers, will have a very good senior campaign next year.

4: Chris Smith, might be considered more of a forward, but brings it every night for the Toppers.

5: Spencer Bradley, doesn't handle the ball much, but brings speed and an unselfishness onto the court for Science Hill.

Yes, three out of my top 5 have come from Science Hill. I defend myself by saying that the Toppers have a very deep and athletic roster this season, and that none of the other Big 9 schools that I have seen have guard play that can justify me changing my 5.

Waco, we've got the MO-Ron of the Year for 08 already, who woulda thought? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually to make it more of a "conference" roster, and not a "science hill" roster, I take off Bradley and Smith, to make room for Mr. Isaac Snapp, and possibly Corey Young. Both are very good players.

stunning guards , i thank Bally Dick from south is the best looking one , this is a beauty contest isn't

Pre-season Candidate for 2008 MO-Ron of the Year? I like baller 3214 as the front-runner. Keith "Craddic" does not exist, I know a nice Keith "Cradic" though.

Justin Sylvester is a junior bud.

Unicoi, good pick, wrong conference.

Cody Sinsiball is another question mark. I know of one "Coty Sensabaugh", but I believe he used up his eligibility last season. Sorry.

One more note, if you look in the Johnson City Press from this past Tuesday (December 18th), you will realize that Mr. Avery is in no position to be playing basketball right now. It is safe to assume that he did not make the trip to Florida with the rest of the team, he was busy explaining the gun that school officials and police found in his car on monday morning.

Now: The real conference Top 5 guards.

1: I like Keith Cradic on top, he can score on anybody.

2: I put Justin Sylvester second, he is a well-rounded player at DB.

3:J.O. for the Toppers, will have a very good senior campaign next year.

4: Chris Smith, might be considered more of a forward, but brings it every night for the Toppers.

5: Spencer Bradley, doesn't handle the ball much, but brings speed and an unselfishness onto the court for Science Hill.

Yes, three out of my top 5 have come from Science Hill. I defend myself by saying that the Toppers have a very deep and athletic roster this season, and that none of the other Big 9 schools that I have seen have guard play that can justify me changing my 5.

Waco, we've got the MO-Ron of the Year for 08 already, who woulda thought? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

if your looking for stunning guards why not put some stats up on these picks not just points but assist and turnovers off and def. i think you will find out some of these want make the top 10 in the big 9. i am not talking about just 1 stat i am talking about the top average in all stats. this includes shooting percent. field goal and fre throw. from what i have seen there aren't many that would be in the top of all stats.

if your looking for stunning guards why not put some stats up on these picks not just points but assist and turnovers off and def. i think you will find out some of these want make the top 10 in the big 9. i am not talking about just 1 stat i am talking about the top average in all stats. this includes shooting percent. field goal and fre throw. from what i have seen there aren't many that would be in the top of all stats.

Uh.. I could get stats, but i'm not going to. Stats are nice, but they don't guarantee victories. Cradic dropped 31 on Science Hill and lost. In the Trailblazer Classic, Cradic dropped 40 on Unicoi, and STILL lost. Unicoi simply outscored the stat master and hit triple digits for the 1st time in the 6 years that English has been coaching there. They beat Volunteer 100-91. And to defend this statement, Science Hill doesn't have anyone overwhelming the stat sheet, they have a deep, athletic team. And they have only lost 1 game this season.