Where is the toughest place to play

CulleokaFan

I know live in Culleoka and don't miss there home games and I have to say that Culleoka take alot of pride in this small town.At home we are almost a lock to win the game even though the Moore Co. game this year was a set back I think that Culleoka is a very hard place to play in.When everbody gets to cheering that place is almost impossible to hear anything.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleoka has one of the loudest gyms in the state man I love when Culleoka gets to rocken it is something to see

I've been all over the state, one of the toughest places to play is definitely in Mountain City. They have a home court advantage along with the driving distance and curvy roads, which leaves a lot of teams not ready to play.

Culleoka has to be the loudest place ive ever went to.The pep band in the upper left side of the stands .People cheering all over the place they get really loud in there.They seem to be loud and proud

MBA- student section right behind one goal and had MBA undefeated at home this season

doesnt david lipsconbs high school team play in allen arena?

nope they have a high school gym they play in