Region 3-3A 2008 Favorites & Why

OldBallCoach88

You are exactly what I was referring to previously. You listed a bunch of things Jackson has supposedly done and I don't know where you got your info but you are way off line. Fights at practice, Bull S..., Cussing teachers, again a load of crap, the choking incident was two kids WRESTLING And punishment, by the way that was agreed to by the parents of the victim, was dished out. This isn't even football season and you are bashing coach Derrick without a clue as to what his decision is or will be on Mr. Jackson's status NEXT year. Get a life and don't worry about what Coach Derrick will do, he will do the right thing as he has since he got here. Making false accusations hurt the Central program as much or more that the truth simply because That is what gets sensationalized and retold as the truth, make sure of your facts before repeating them in the future.

OK, now this is just what I heard today from a Central Alum, Jackson was officially kicked off the team this past week, until the young man gets his head in the right place. Jackson has a ton of tallent and could go on to play at the next level. Anyone else had any info if this is true?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, now this is just what I heard today from a Central Alum, Jackson was officially kicked off the team this past week, until the young man gets his head in the right place. Jackson has a ton of tallent and could go on to play at the next level. Anyone else had any info if this is true?

Let me translate this for everyone. Mr. Jackson is off the team until football season rolls back around and this dies down. I will bet this fall Mr. Jackson will have his head in the right direction and that's looking at opposing teams defense from behind the center. Do I have any takers? Stoney dogs anyone!!!

Let me translate this for everyone. Mr. Jackson is off the team until football season rolls back around and this dies down. I will bet this fall Mr. Jackson will have his head in the right direction and that's looking at opposing teams defense from behind the center. Do I have any takers? Stoney dogs anyone!!!

I'm still in the hole 2 stoney dogs.. Not sure if I want to take on this bet.. We will have to wait and see what happens. Coach is looking for a QB right now.. I think his hands are tied until the courts deciedes what to do

Still forgetting that Mr. Jackson was proven innocent in the previous incident (singular)

Proven innocent... you make me laugh.

They waited how long to give him a UA? A week? two weeks?

Providing I could find some marijuana (well, in Etowah it shouldn't be that difficult.. The Circle anyone?), I could smoke it right in front of you, run down to GNC in Athens, and in less than two hours take any chemical (digital UA's can't be beat but they are expensive) UA on the market and pass it.

IF a school or anyone else wants a true indication of drug use, you have to do it right here, right now. No side trips or extra time.

The Lord knows I wasn't going to post out of season but the level of ignorance concerning UA's just astounded me.

Seeya in the Fall!

Providing I could find some marijuana (well, in Etowah it shouldn't be that difficult.. The Circle anyone?), I could smoke it right in front of you, run down to GNC in Athens, and in less than two hours take any chemical (digital UA's can't be beat but they are expensive) UA on the market and pass it.

IF a school or anyone else wants a true indication of drug use, you have to do it right here, right now. No side trips or extra time.

The Lord knows I wasn't going to post out of season but the level of ignorance concerning UA's just astounded me.

Seeya in the Fall!

Just like any town in the Country if you want it you can find it.. Don't bash Etowah.. FOR 1 THING HE DOESN'T LIVE IN ETOWAH. Just worry about POOOOLK Co. and everything will be ok

Seeya in the Fall!

Glad to see you back YEEHAW, spewing trash as always!! You will tell anything that you think fits your story. Jackson wasn't even a part of the incident you are freferring to, that was Harrison who was also innocent, it was his NON-PLAYING brother who got busted!! Go back to sleep until football season.

Glad to see you back YEEHAW, spewing trash as always!! You will tell anything that you think fits your story. Jackson wasn't even a part of the incident you are freferring to, that was Harrison who was also innocent, it was his NON-PLAYING brother who got busted!! Go back to sleep until football season.

1. Never said he lived in Etowah - I lived in Etowah for two and a half years before the move to Polk - I'm very much aware of what's available and who does it, even talked to the cops about it and they told me their hands were tied due to the effort and expense of an investigation (at that time you could purchase illegal drugs at the Rocky Top, so no bash on Etowah - just fact.

2. Jackson was the one who snitched them off - thus he was involved. Pretty funny for a guy who got busted with drugs packaged for resale recently.

3. My point was how to do UA's in any situation that requires a UA. Right here, right now.

4. What I know is because I talk to Central people daily, was a Central booster prior to last season, witnessed a lot of BS during practices, games, meetings, and talks with ol' Brandon. I spend the majority of my time in McMinn County, and to quote the Beach Boys, "I get around".

5. I don't worry about Polk County, Coach Davis doesn't put up with any BS and will lose a game to prove that fact to the young adults on the Wildcat team. (Unlike another coach I could name up 411)

Going back to sleep (at least until the next knee-slapper.)

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

5. I don't worry about Polk County, Coach Davis doesn't put up with any BS and will lose a game to prove that fact to the young adults on the Wildcat team. (Unlike another coach I could name up 411)

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

While im on my soap box, could someone please tell me what really happened. I heard he was found passed out drunk behind the wheel of his car at the Etowah community center with enough crack,crank,cocaine,and marijuana to float a battleship. I also heard he was talking on his cell phone in his car at the community center when the police rolled up to "check things out." That is when they found a can of copenhagen in the front pass seat and two empty beer cans in the back floor board. Naturally he claimed not knowing any thing about the beer cans and after a field sobriety test which he passed he was taken to the police station where his mother was called to come and get him. This was done because at the age of 17 it was illegal for him to have tobacco products in his possesion. So does anybody know what really happened?

First let me say that its a joke for him to be given boot camp and then all will be forgotten. As for what happened I heard from three different people with ties to Etowah that he was passed out at the community center and the police found him and had gotten him out and searched his vehicle before he even knew where he was at. As for the drugs involved you heard right from my sources. I have to ask this question regarding Coach Derrick's father. What are Mr. Derricks motives, to help out a young man or keep him out of trouble and eligible for next year. I am quessing he would not of taken him in if he wasn't the starting QB for his son's football team and a key to next year being a success or failure for his own son. If this happened next year at this time and Mr. Jackson was a senior the story would probably be different. What about the other kids that have had brushes with trouble and drugs who is going to take them in and give them the same chance??

He is never a part of anything always just an innocent bystander! What an unlucky guy always in the wrong place at the wrong time. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey man I was just telling you what I had heard. I know I defended this kid last year but not anymore. I agree with you, this kid has a funny way of being "in the wrong place at the wrong time." Thats why I think he is not Mr. innocent because if he was he would quit putting himself in the position of "being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

If this is true, then it should give hope to any of the other children that get into any sort of trouble, because I am going to assume that this same sacrifice would be made for any kid. Now they will all have somewhere to go to rehabilitate. We will now see if all the fairness everyone keeps talking about is really there. The very next kid to get into trouble should also move in with brandons father. Heck, he should expand this out to other counties as well. I sure hope he has a big home.

If this is true, then it should give hope to any of the other children that get into any sort of trouble, because I am going to assume that this same sacrifice would be made for any kid. Now they will all have somewhere to go to rehabilitate. We will now see if all the fairness everyone keeps talking about is really there. The very next kid to get into trouble should also move in with brandons father. Heck, he should expand this out to other counties as well. I sure hope he has a big home.

So you are assuming that the next kids parents will be willing to transfer custody of their child over to Mr Derrick also?? I don't think there are very many parents out there that would be willing to do that. If this is true Mr Jackson will get some much needed guidance from the folks in Nonaburg. I admire Mr. Derrick for taking this challenge, and Mr. Jacksons mother for admitting she has lost control, hopefully before it's too late.