Bill Price leaves Coffee County

pedo_29

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with you DDA, I hope to see him this week and tell him that. Wish him the best back home.

I am really concerned about the present administration's ability to conduct a search and find a qualified replacement. Bobby Cummins made the last hire a major priority. Hopefully they will open things up at least state wide and put together a compensation package that will attract a person with a successful past history. This is a great opportunity to take the next step and build on what Coach Price has accomplished.

I have to agree with you DDA, I hope to see him this week and tell him that. Wish him the best back home.

I am really concerned about the present administration's ability to conduct a search and find a qualified replacement. Bobby Cummins made the last hire a major priority. Hopefully they will open things up at least state wide and put together a compensation package that will attract a person with a successful past history. This is a great opportunity to take the next step and build on what Coach Price has accomplished.

AMEN on the administrations ability.

None that have been released as of now.

I for one, am happy Coach Price is leaving !!!! He seemed to know our plays better than our players did. I don't think he's ever forgiven Warren County for turning him down when he applied for the Warren job. I'm sure coach Madewell is happy to see him leave also. By the way ,I have a great idea for you guys in your search for another coach, feel free to ask the brain trust here at Warren County for some great advice. They have really helped all our sports programs here !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />