Bill Price leaves Coffee County

pedo_29

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After five seasons, Bill Price is leaving Coffee County Central High School for Signal Mountain High School. Good luck to him at Signal Mountain.

http://www.manchestertimes.com/news/sports.asp?idcategory=2

Not surprised at all. Good luck to Bill he was great to work with.

I hope that the people in charge at Coffee County will make smart choice not a quick one. Look toward Smyrna.

He did everything he could in his five years to get Coffee County their first playoff win. Honestly, this past season may have been their best chance in the near future. I think this new school opening up is perfect timing for him. It gives him a chance to move back home and try to build a program from scratch, which is something he loves to do. The key for Coffee County is to find a coach that is as dedicated to football as Price was. He at least got players and the community interested in football again if nothing else. Can that continue will depend on what type of coach they bring in next.

I can pay Coach Bill Price no higher compliment than this:

He taught our young men how to become strong.

He taught our young men how to become competitive.

He taught our young men not to listen to the whiners and complainers.

He taught our young men what leadership is by his example.

He taught our young men how to be winners both on and off the field.

While taking pictures on the sidelines it was not unusual to see different former players (not from Coffee Co.) of Coach Price's on the sidelines. They were there to see their old coach and his new team. To me that says a lot.

I hate to see Coach Price go, but he will do well. I hope Coffee Co. can beat the bushes and put together a real search to find someone who can build upon the momentum Coach Price has built.

Good Luck Coach Price.

Doug Aaron

I can pay Coach Bill Price no higher compliment than this:

He taught our young men how to become strong.

He taught our young men how to become competitive.

He taught our young men not to listen to the whiners and complainers.

He taught our young men what leadership is by his example.

He taught our young men how to be winners both on and off the field.

While taking pictures on the sidelines it was not unusual to see different former players (not from Coffee Co.) of Coach Price's on the sidelines. They were there to see their old coach and his new team. To me that says a lot.

I hate to see Coach Price go, but he will do well. I hope Coffee Co. can beat the bushes and put together a real search to find someone who can build upon the momentum Coach Price has built.

Good Luck Coach Price.

Doug Aaron

Coffee County is in a very important stage where football in concerned. Price has put the program back on the map and set it up for future success. The powers that be need to make a smart hire now...because a bad one could destroy five years of progress.

Coffee County is in a very important stage where football in concerned. Price has put the program back on the map and set it up for future success. The powers that be need to make a smart hire now...because a bad one could destroy five years of progress.

What about his assistants? Any going with him?