Battle For The State

War Eagles

A nice gift for me is for you two to let UC play ball and yall just shut up.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You are probably not going to get that one.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I TRIED to Tell ALL of you Middle Tennessee basketball fans....Union City is the REAL DEAL !!

Came To Middle Tennessee and RAN THE TABLE....With N O Problem!!!!!!!

NEXT !

I Can't Hear You !!!!!!!

Little Ole Union City, DOMINATING Middle Tennessee High Teams Like They did and We're S I N G L E A !!!!

I TRIED to Tell ALL of you Middle Tennessee basketball fans....Union City is the REAL DEAL !!

Came To Middle Tennessee and RAN THE TABLE....With N O Problem!!!!!!!

NEXT !

I Can't Hear You !!!!!!!

Little Ole Union City, DOMINATING Middle Tennessee High Teams Like They did and We're S I N G L E A !!!!

I hope they don't listen to your post and bow out early again ,this was only 6-8 schools and all are good teams and on a given night any of them can defeat UC. And none of them may get to the real state tourney .

You crack me up. How man recent goldballs does Humboldt have? I think none and when they where in 13AA they got romped most nights. We never lost to them @ DC. It's true a coach has little to do with the talent but coach Sisco does well with what he has. When Sisco was at Gleason, which has never been good in Boy's Basketball, they won 12-15 games a year. Before you go dogging people take a look at the way your coach runs things and evaluate the great talent at Humboldt and tell me your coach gets all he can out of his players. There are alot of schools in the West TN area that would benefit from a good coach. I think Haywood, Southside and JCM under acheive most years.

I'm not real sure this guy is a Humboldt fan....He is all about the bigger schools(Union City and Humboldt in basketball & UC and McKenzie in football)not supposed to be playing teams like Gleason,Greenfield ect....He would have UC playing at the AA level with 375 students against teams in AA such as Dyer County,Dyersburg and Obion Central with enrollments over 1,000....

On the football threads he was the thorn in the side of any McKenzie football thread bringing NOTHING to the discussion and wanting anybody to beat McKenzie or Union City even if they were from Middle or West Tn....

Humboldt and Union City fans as well as Lake County fans have a respect for each other...If UC doesn't make state,I'm for whoever does from this side of the state...I was hoping Humboldt would have won the state championship last season....

People that support teams like Union City who have four state championships,have made the state tournament 17 times,has a 22-14 record in the state tournament,has won regular season district championships as well as district tournament championships too numerous to mention,regional championships,has four Mr Basketball award winners and has won 30+ games the last 3 years and well on their way to a fourth straight year have a right to be cocky or have a swagger....It's up to other teams in the area to shut it down....

If I was guessing I would say this guy is from either Bruceton or Gleason.....

And you are right...Sisco did a fine job at Gleason...Much better than the two or so wins they had last season....Had he stayed at Gleason I would say they would have been much more competitve and would be making much more of a difference in our district.....

dang good ball club in UC that can shoot the 3s and can shoot period...gotta give LA a little credit though too people

Was a little surprised with today's game..Not with the result but with the point spread.....The game today for UC was the easiest of the three they played in the tournament...After UC took their first double-digit lead at 24-13 the margin didn't get under 10 the rest of the way...Once the lead extended to 20 points....Actually AAA Mt.Juliet gave UC a scare in the first game and they ended up 7th in the tourney....AA Sycamore was 10-2 coming in....Union City led by as much as 17 and led by double-digits the majority of the second half....AA Livingston Academy was 11-2...I think the style of play in the LA game suited the Tornadoes better..LA tried to run with UC...Maybe that's why it kind of got out of hand for LA.....

Where do you think LA and Sycamore will end up come March??

would like to be there today and see what union city thinks of the 5'8 chase dunn from livingston. this guy does his talking on the floor.

He is a good ball player,but i dont think he got to do too much talking today.I believe he spent more time tryn to catch his breath.But overall,Livingston Academy is a good team.It is very hard to beat UC at an uptempo game.Too many weapons and they didnt have their 3rd leading scorer today in Tony Wilkins.UC put Nic Brooks,Pat Polk,and MJ Brown on the all tournament team with Brown getting MVP.