BEST DUNK OF THE SEASON

MrTSSAA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way to know who has the best dunk being there is no one person or group that has seen each one of them, but I most definatly have one to add to the list of hopefuls. Jeremy Kimball of Dyer Co. had the best slam I`ve ever seen in HS BB. He stole the ball, got the fastbreak and slammed it on 2 defenders. WOW! I`ve seen alot of roundball in my time and that was just simply the best, and drew a foul with it. 3 the old fashioned way.

There is no way to know who has the best dunk being there is no one person or group that has seen each one of them, but I most definatly have one to add to the list of hopefuls. Jeremy Kimball of Dyer Co. had the best slam I`ve ever seen in HS BB. He stole the ball, got the fastbreak and slammed it on 2 defenders. WOW! I`ve seen alot of roundball in my time and that was just sinply the best, and drew a foul with it. 3 the old fashioned way.

I AGREE Jeremy Kimble of D. County does desire "BEST DUNK OF THE YEAR" it was AWESOME he made the entire gym EXPLODE and they played Dburg big rivalry not only was it amazing it was a turning point in the game!!! he also gave it a little flare big hang on the rim with his forearm!!!

There is no way to know who has the best dunk being there is no one person or group that has seen each one of them, but I most definatly have one to add to the list of hopefuls. Jeremy Kimball of Dyer Co. had the best slam I`ve ever seen in HS BB. He stole the ball, got the fastbreak and slammed it on 2 defenders. WOW! I`ve seen alot of roundball in my time and that was just sinply the best, and drew a foul with it. 3 the old fashioned way.

That was a MAJOR DUNK....unbelievable hang time. It was sweeeeeet /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />