Top Posters In This Topic

LaFayette (Ga.) went 5-0 on Day 1

LaFayette 60, Harpeth 21

LaFayette 66, Knox West 13

LaFayette 84, Bearden 0

LaFayette 84, Knox West 0

LaFayette 81, Gibbs 3

OUCH !!

Looks like all of east tennessee took the day off.

How about it RMC , is LaFayette this good or are we stinking the place up today ? How does your band of rogues do against LaFayette ?

I believe that the Knox West scores is suppose to be Knox Halls. I believe Knox West would have been another shut-out. Also, yes right now GA wrestling is better than East TN wrestling with the exception of Chattanooga. LaFayette is the top team in GA 2A so I believe that they are that good.

Wayne County, KY beat LaFayette. I was told they are a really good team out of KY. Multiple state championships. Murray County beat Wayne and LaFayette beat Murray. I didn't get any scores.

Murray Co GA was at the Soddy Invite and placed second behind CBHS. a really solid team even though their parents said they had no one place at state last year. That tells you how good GA wrestling is.

Wayne Co KY will travel to Cookeville on Jan 22 to wrestle them and Blackman........ Pray for us. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Murray Co GA was at the Soddy Invite and placed second behind CBHS. a really solid team even though their parents said they had no one place at state last year. That tells you how good GA wrestling is.

Wayne Co KY will travel to Cookeville on Jan 22 to wrestle them and Blackman........ Pray for us. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Tnko , their first four are the real deal, with the 112 being the the stud of the 4. I talked to him and he says that he has hasn't lost a match since 8th grade. He pinned a pretty good wrestler in 6 seconds. You guys are 2 of 68 matches that they have schedule for this year.

The Irish of Notre Dame went 7-3 losing to the top three dogs in taking home 4th place. We took LaFayette and Murray down to the wire losing by 33-30 to LaFayette and just a little more to Murray. A bunch of mat time and learning for some of our younger wrestlers. I would tell you of how we lost a couple of kids to injury but walkinvol and I agreed that those excuses should not be made,cause every team has them.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Tnko , their first four are the real deal, with the 112 being the the stud of the 4. I talked to him and he says that he has hasn't lost a match since 8th grade. He pinned a pretty good wrestler in 6 seconds. You guys are 2 of 68 matches that they have schedule for this year.

The Irish of Notre Dame went 7-3 losing to the top three dogs in taking home 4th place. We took LaFayette and Murray down to the wire losing by 33-30 to LaFayette and just a little more to Murray. A bunch of mat time and learning for some of our younger wrestlers. I would tell you of how we lost a couple of kids to injury but walkinvol and I agreed that those excuses should not be made,cause every team has them.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

BearCat - can you break down individual matches in LaFayette v. Notre Dame? I'm trying to handicap the upcoming LaFayette v. boys in red leggins.