Dyer County Vs. Dyersburg

1brutalchoctaw

I sure hope the coach at DCHS gets control of himself and his team soon or a return trip to Boro will not happen.

I'm just assuming that your a DHS fan, I could be wrong and I could be right. So that being said here's one question If DHS is concerned so much about the way McCord acts then why did they try so hard to hire him last year. Envy is such a heavy thing to carry around. Besides if you wanna talk about a coach actin a fool, read the gazette and the statements Neon Dion made. "the second half IS OURS", assuming they kept it close at halftime. UHHH they did, yall would've had DC in the second half except for a tiny oh 25-7 3rd quarter. Sound like diareha of the mouth and constepation of the brain to me.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not see Vick shove anybody before the game. Clearly, his attitude after being hit in the face should disprove any claim that he shoved a player during any part of the game. And yes, they are choctaw players now. Thank you for stateing the obvious.

Vick doesn't seem like the kind of player to hurt someone on purpose. Besides, with all the physicallity that was shown, the definition of "Shove" kinda got lost. It must of wentto join the "Walk", "Block", and "Technical" in the lost a found department. Also, I bet every single in that school was turned on tonight. Your tax dollars at work! Id complain about the cops but they were needed.

I did not see Vick shove anybody before the game. Clearly, his attitude after being hit in the face should disprove any claim that he shoved a player during any part of the game. And yes, they are choctaw players now. Thank you for stateing the obvious.

IT was during 1st quarter of GAME....and your welcome /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'm just assuming that your a DHS fan, I could be wrong and I could be right. So that being said here's one question If DHS is concerned so much about the way McCord acts then why did they try so hard to hire him last year. Envy is such a heavy thing to carry around. Besides if you wanna talk about a coach actin a fool, read the gazette and the statements Neon Dion made. "the second half IS OURS", assuming they kept it close at halftime. UHHH they did, yall would've had DC in the second half except for a tiny oh 25-7 3rd quarter. Sound like diareha of the mouth and constepation of the brain to me.

Lets not argue about the coaches. Coach Mccord is obviously a talented coach, but he seems to let his passion seep out in unproductive ways, and coach Real is one of the nicest coaches I've talked to, and I believe he'll make our program respectable again.

OH YEAH that's right THEY DID try to hire McCord...forgot all about that. Yeah envy can be quite painful...from what I've heard /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think it is supposed to be "you're", not "your".

it seems as though the "fans" of both schools care more about this heated rivalry than the kids do. all of these players have grown up together and played ball together...... yes probably as they came up through the dyersburg system, but all of these kids are friends... i'm sure there are a few that have problems with one another, but in the end as much of a heated rivalry dburg- dc is we all come from the same roots.... just let the kids play and support both teams

Vick doesn't seem like the kind of player to hurt someone on purpose. Besides, with all the physicallity that was shown, the definition of "Shove" kinda got lost. It must of wentto join the "Walk", "Block", and "Technical" in the lost a found department. Also, I bet every single in that school was turned on tonight. Your tax dollars at work! Id complain about the cops but they were needed.

Yes everyone was so classy during football season. If you don't like it you don't have to come back.

Lets not argue about the coaches. Coach Mccord is obviously a talented coach, but he seems to let his passion seep out in unproductive ways, and coach Real is one of the nicest coaches I've talked to, and I believe he'll make our program respectable again.

Ya'll are respectable right now.