Dyer County Vs. Dyersburg

1brutalchoctaw

volman, your clueless my friend. My post was not even towards you. To ask me if I've watched every team from Dist. 13AA makes for a good laugh. I've seen every team from 13AA for sure lol. I don't compare everyone to the Pioneers. I'll tell you this, Victor McLin has the BEST OVERALL game in 13AA. He can shoot, dribble, take it to the basket, post anyone up and whatever else you need. I know what your thinking being from Dyer Co. What about Justin Blake? Yea, He's good but Victor's overall game is better. I don't know if I've EVER seen Justin take someone one on one to the basket but instead stands outside and shoots the three ball. I've seen Victor and Justin play SEVERAL times as well as all as all of the other VERY GOOD players around. Victor IS the better player as well as the best in 13AA and that's coming from a neutral perspective, my friend. I have nothing to do with Victor or Justin but I do like to watch both of them play and I do like to give my opinion from a neutral point of view even though you don't like it.

It`s true, I`m clueless as to who you are and it`s also true everyone is entitled to their opinions. Funny though, I never mentioned anything about Justin Blake.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I'm scared already! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just Kiddin. I know how good the Choctaws boys are but I also know how good the Lady Pioneers are! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

chill buddy. i didnt intend to scare your poor pioneer soul. lol

the shirts are pretty cool though:) thats all i was inferring.

yalls girls are very good this year. surprising.

but vic is not the best player in 13aa.

he might be ONE OF the best players in 13aa, but he is definitely not the best.

I'm nothing more than a fan of the game but I'll promise you I keep up with more than just 13AA. In fact, I went and watched Liberty and Mitchell boys play last night just for the heck of it. I knew it'd be a good game so I went to watch. However, with you being from Dyer Co. I knew that you were getting to the point that Justin Blake was best in 13AA. That's common sense with you being from Dyer Co. and after what you said about Victor being best in 13AA. I gave my honest opinion and reasons to back it up.

chill buddy. i didnt intend to scare your poor pioneer soul. lol

the shirts are pretty cool though:) thats all i was inferring.

yalls girls are very good this year. surprising.

but vic is not the best player in 13aa.

he might be ONE OF the best players in 13aa, but he is definitely not the best.

LOL, I know. I was just joking around about the shirts. Our girls surprised me this year as well. I didn't expect to see our girls at 14-1 and 5-0 in District play.

I expect your Dyer Co. Choctaws to be in the 'boro when I go and watch those games! I honestly haven't seen a team that can run with them. I watched Memphis Mitchell last night and I think the Choctaws are about 9 or 10 points better than them. Barring any upsets I expect Dyer Co. to be up there!

LOL, I know. I was just joking around about the shirts. Our girls surprised me this year as well. I didn't expect to see our girls at 14-1 and 5-0 in District play.

I expect your Dyer Co. Choctaws to be in the 'boro when I go and watch those games! I honestly haven't seen a team that can run with them. I watched Memphis Mitchell last night and I think the Choctaws are about 9 or 10 points better than them. Barring any upsets I expect Dyer Co. to be up there!

Hey GC you need to wear a shirt w/your name on it to the game....we'll buy you a coke....we don't bite /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Come on over and yell my name...I'll wave to ya!!!!!!

LOL, after what I heard that went on at the Dyersburg/DC game and then what I have said on here! NO WAY! lol...Only if I have some of the DHS/DCHS administration surrounding me with security lol. Just Kiddin.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> THAT was funny. I do look forward to seeing the girls team play.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> THAT was funny. I do look forward to seeing the girls team play.

Our girls ain't that good. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> We're just 14-1.

The team to watch will be our guys. You think your fast and the furious, wait till you see us! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Thanks chip...I gave my best opinions as to why I thought he was the best and it didn't pursuade any of the DC folks. I don't really think the Choctaws would want to join the 2 schools together as they seem to be doing just fine without Dyersburg. Dyer Co. is about to be talking about some state championships and that'll be in guys basketball! They have awesome young kids coming up from Three Oaks and from Northview.

Vic is the best OVERALL in the district.... good post GCPioneer. I have a thought on the 2 schools. I know it would stink because the rivalry would be over, and this would never happen, but what about joining the schools??? Talk about state championships

I've actually thought about that.....D'burg wouldn't have it though. Would be a heck of a sports powerhouse wouldn't it?

Thanks chip...I gave my best opinions as to why I thought he was the best and it didn't pursuade any of the DC folks. I don't really think the Choctaws would want to join the 2 schools together as they seem to be doing just fine without Dyersburg. Dyer Co. is about to be talking about some state championships and that'll be in guys basketball! They have awesome young kids coming up from Three Oaks and from Northview.

Should have seen Northview's football team...yeah I know it's a B-ball thread but it is worth mentioning.