Livingston Academy @ Jackson County

7Awatcher

Hey, if Devilish comes to your house I definately want to know! I want to meet this little "stink pot". Obviously NOT a true Jackson county native, blood is thicker than water, and this adds up to one thing, And its not Jackson County Bred.

You have not written anything that would make me want to meet you. You just stir the pot.I'm truely flattered that you want to meet me.NOT BTW do you ever read the obituaries?? Folks born jackson county live in cookeville or wherever? Folks have been moving here and fro for generations. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Another thing, folks aren't bred. Becasue they're not horses. People are reared. I can live where ever I like simply because it is america. If it makes you feel any better, my hubbys' dad was "bred" as you put it in jacskson county. Makes him sound like a bred horse.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to give you credit Devilish....you handled all of this well. I agree, I would rather see JC lose now than in the State. Good luck to you guys. I will be pulling for JC ??¦oh except when we play you again!!

About the whole recruiting thing??¦. who cares! If parent & players think they can have a better opportunity with another school or learn more under that coach??¦.good for them. The girls that transferred or not originally from JC doesn??™t bother me??¦.I think all these girls compliment each other. Let it be ??¦.but you have to be ready to accept the jawing from other places when you have a team like you do. You shouldn??™t threaten to take them to court??¦.that makes it worse! You just keep it going when you argue. If it get personal about these girls ??¦.coach T will take care of it.

[/quote

I intntended it to be a scenerio for what may happen with the "recruiting" accusations. Personally, I could careless. It is between the family and only their business why. . The girls work hard, practice hard and are well disciplined.The fact that folks jealousy and pettyness sends me to the moon. Downing our team and saying that we recruit is nonsense. IF I didn't know any of the girls playing, it might not offend me so much.

I'm going to pick JC by 3 in overtime when we play LA. I have found humility again. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Examples: The twins, Red Boiling Springs girl, and a girl that came in from Smith County.

Also, what does the court of law have to do with anything with sports? Please explain this, if it's not recruiting then how does at least one or two starts is not from Jackson Co. then all the sudden they move the JC at High School level when playing for JC bball?

Other surrounding counties, 95% of the players grew up and been at the same school their whole life. When someone (Senator, I think) quoted earlier, "we have childern in all sports that was not born here". JC doesn't have many good paying jobs to offer and last I remember, JC didn't remind me of any vacation spot for people to just up and move there. I swear, I can't find a reason why anyone wouldn't wanna move to JC, living the good life. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dang, I need to get an attorney to post this message OMG. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Peace.

CheeseCake

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Examples: The twins, Red Boiling Springs girl, and a girl that came in from Smith County.

Also, what does the court of law have to do with anything with sports? Please explain this, if it's not recruiting then how does at least one or two starts is not from Jackson Co. then all the sudden they move the JC at High School level when playing for JC bball?

Other surrounding counties, 95% of the players grew up and been at the same school their whole life. When someone (Senator, I think) quoted earlier, "we have childern in all sports that was not born here". JC doesn't have many good paying jobs to offer and last I remember, JC didn't remind me of any vacation spot for people to just up and move there. I swear, I can't find a reason why anyone wouldn't wanna move to JC, living the good life. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dang, I need to get an attorney to post this message OMG. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Peace.

CheeseCake

Play me a sad song and cry in the bucket. IF your team isn't winning, maybe you should get some"recruits" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think it matters who plays where as long as the families are happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the u.s.a. folks can move from point a to point b without having to give explanations. I love living in JC. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Peace of mind is worth much or it is in my case. Not being in the rat race is nice. Go to the farm, feed the animals, walk around the property without having houses surrounding me, been there done that.

Just overlook me, I come unglued when folks accuse us of "recruiting" I think it is derogratory towards the young ladies whom work hard daily. If your in college, you obviously want to be recruited or about to graduate from highschool. I'm proud of our team. They're unselfish and play as a team. I'm glad the pressure is off for the perfect season. I'd rather loose now than in the big dance.

I know I'm a little late but this was a great game between two very good teams who are well-coached. Livingston seems to be improving as the season goes along which is what you would expect out of a young team. They could be very dangerous come tournament time. Jackson County has nothing to be ashamed of with the outcome of this game. A loss is probably going to better for them in the long run.

Also, was it just me or did the one of the officials incorrectly record a foul that should have been on Adrian West in the 2nd quarter? West had 2 fouls at the time and looked to be whistled for a 3rd but the official went to the scorers table and said the foul was on Blue #2, or so it appeared to me. The scorer gave the foul to #22 Sells. If anyone saw this, maybe you could help to clear it up for me.

I know I'm a little late but this was a great game between two very good teams who are well-coached. Livingston seems to be improving as the season goes along which is what you would expect out of a young team. They could be very dangerous come tournament time. Jackson County has nothing to be ashamed of with the outcome of this game. A loss is probably going to better for them in the long run.

Also, was it just me or did the one of the officials incorrectly record a foul that should have been on Adrian West in the 2nd quarter? West had 2 fouls at the time and looked to be whistled for a 3rd but the official went to the scorers table and said the foul was on Blue #2, or so it appeared to me. The scorer gave the foul to #22 Sells. If anyone saw this, maybe you could help to clear it up for me.

Can't clear it up for you, but i seen the same thing but didn't understand it! To much action from where i was sitting to get a good picture of it but i thought the same. I know they are jc fans out there that saw it to cause it was discussed in the crowd. I know this though i would not want to ever be a ref lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You have not written anything that would make me want to meet you. You just stir the pot.I'm truely flattered that you want to meet me.NOT BTW do you ever read the obituaries?? Folks born jackson county live in cookeville or wherever? Folks have been moving here and fro for generations. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Another thing, folks aren't bred. Becasue they're not horses. People are reared. I can live where ever I like simply because it is america. If it makes you feel any better, my hubbys' dad was "bred" as you put it in jacskson county. Makes him sound like a bred horse.

HEY, things are too busy in my "swamp" to hang with you folks much. BUT, I have been enlightened as to who you are. And surely things are not very busy if you can spend the county tax dollars spending your time on CoachT, criticising the kids of Jackson County and talking up the recruiting process. And, ask your in-laws, they might have a little different view of things than yourself. AND, If you don't lower your voice and JUST WATCH THE BALLGAMES someone is going to put A boot in your RUMP! I know a little about Jackson County myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY????????????????? Watch Out I know your BOSS TOO!

HEY, things are too busy in my "swamp" to hang with you folks much. BUT, I have been enlightened as to who you are. And surely things are not very busy if you can spend the county tax dollars spending your time on CoachT, criticising the kids of Jackson County and talking up the recruiting process. And, ask your in-laws, they might have a little different view of things than yourself. AND, If you don't lower your voice and JUST WATCH THE BALLGAMES someone is going to put A boot in your RUMP! I know a little about Jackson County myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY????????????????? Watch Out I know your BOSS TOO!

Congrads you just earned a bozo button. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I don't give a rats rear end that you know my boss. Want her to give you a bozo button two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have any in-laws that go to the basketball games /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I don't know how I spend the tax payer dollars?? I guess that you're the smart one on that. Thanks for sharing your ignorance. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />