Pray for Grundy's coach

rodeo

Scoring by Qtrs: 1st, GCHS 14-Bees 24 ;2nd, GCHS 8- Bees 23; 3rd, GCHS 10- Bees 26; 4th, GCHS 6-Bees 16.

GCHS: K. Sanders 11, A Sanders 8, B Smartt 6, B McDaniel 5, K Burgess 3, K Myers 2, N Smartt 2, S Scissom 1.

3pt: K Sanders 2, K Burgess 1, B McDaniel 1, A Sanders 1.

Thats the rough draft.

ANNE MARIE BROOKS covered the game for the Herald-Citizen, those are her stats. She may have further notes so you may want to contact her. She sometimes photos the game book to save time. Good luck. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

THANK YOU!!!!!

PM me your mailing address. I owe you a pound cake!

DL.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please pray for Grundy's coach, Kasey Woodlee. As she was driving to the Upperman game on Saturday she blacked out and had a stroke. They do not know how severe it is as of now. She will be going to the Dr. this evening to see what all it has damaged. Her speech is the only thing I can tell that is effected. Let's please pray for her. She is so young and you hate to see this happen to anyone. God will not give us anything we can not handle, but she is having it hard now. She needs everyones prayers.

Prayers from Jackson County. God Bless

Terrible news, prayers goin up for her and all her friends and family

Though competition betweeen Grundy County and Sequatchie County is fierce, we in Dunlap wish her a speedy recovery. Our prayers are with her and her team. May God be with herduring herdifficult times she has faced in the recent months.

Though competition betweeen Grundy County and Sequatchie County is fierce, we in Dunlap wish her a speedy recovery. Our prayers are with her and her team. May God be with herduring herdifficult times she has faced in the recent months.

That is great! When it comes down to it, life is more than those fierce battles on the court. Through texts Kasey told me that several Dunlap people had contacted her family members. Great class in Dunlap. God will be with her during these difficult times she is facing. I have faith in him and Kasey is so strong. She sends me inspirational texts and emails of the mornings to get it started off right and I miss those. She is a leader in so many ways...not only on the basketball court. I am so fortunate to have known her as a life-long friend, teammate, roommate, classmate, etc. If you have not got the chance to know her you need to.

That is great! When it comes down to it, life is more than those fierce battles on the court. Through texts Kasey told me that several Dunlap people had contacted her family members. Great class in Dunlap. God will be with her during these difficult times she is facing. I have faith in him and Kasey is so strong. She sends me inspirational texts and emails of the mornings to get it started off right and I miss those. She is a leader in so many ways...not only on the basketball court. I am so fortunate to have known her as a life-long friend, teammate, roommate, classmate, etc. If you have not got the chance to know her you need to.

thoughts and prayers are with you and your family