Whos Gunna Win State Singles

stephenr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrates to mike for his win.Good Bowling this weekend

what happen to allie chase today?? i thought she was pose to get 1st?? but she ends up in 3 mmm??and kim beats her??? what up with this its ok catsback i will go to kroger and get u a FREE cookie...or 2 lol oh kroger is a place in middle tn where u buy food...i was telling u that because i didnt know if HIXSOn has a kroger in HIXSON....

2nd cov

what is up with CCHS and who is this like poirior kid??? i mean come on her looks like a person from wizard of oz....one of the lil miget thingy lol the only balls he has is bowling balls

3rd cov

WAY TO GO PAGE HIGH SCHOOL TAKING IT TO THE HOUSE TODAY AND THEY R READY FOR LIL POIRIOR BUTT TOMRROW...I WOULD SAY HE WOULD BE ABLE TO READ THIS RIGHT NOW BUT HE IS IN BED AND THINKING ABOUT HOW HE IS GOING TO HAVE TO BOWL GOOD TOMMORW...AGAINEST PAGE ...BRING IT BIG BOY OR SHOULD I SAY lil boy ITS OK.....

4TH soddy good jobs boys and girls...i love you girls...page took care of them lil white station for ya...that coach didNT say much when page beat them in 2 games...p, p , phs p , p , phs.....

it all comes down to how much rest lil wizard of oz gets and how much moonshine page can make....

brandon barnes good job you still got 3 yrs to go boy and yea the lil wizard of oz kid cant top you...

HOLD UP ISNT THERE A HEIGHT LEVEL FOR BOWLING???? THAT wizard of oz KID IS UNDER WEIGHT AND SIZE???

I GOT ONE OF THE ROLLOR COSTER RIDE LIL MEASUREING THINGY'S I CAN BRING TOMRROW IF U NEED ME TO...

CATBACK IS THAT TRUE?? OH YOU R SHORT TOO

what happen to allie chase today?? i thought she was pose to get 1st?? but she ends up in 3 mmm??and kim beats her??? what up with this its ok catsback i will go to kroger and get u a FREE cookie...or 2 lol oh kroger is a place in middle tn where u buy food...i was telling u that because i didnt know if HIXSOn has a kroger in HIXSON....

2nd cov

what is up with CCHS and who is this like poirior kid??? i mean come on her looks like a person from wizard of oz....one of the lil miget thingy lol the only balls he has is bowling balls

3rd cov

WAY TO GO PAGE HIGH SCHOOL TAKING IT TO THE HOUSE TODAY AND THEY R READY FOR LIL POIRIOR BUTT TOMRROW...I WOULD SAY HE WOULD BE ABLE TO READ THIS RIGHT NOW BUT HE IS IN BED AND THINKING ABOUT HOW HE IS GOING TO HAVE TO BOWL GOOD TOMMORW...AGAINEST PAGE ...BRING IT BIG BOY OR SHOULD I SAY lil boy ITS OK.....

4TH soddy good jobs boys and girls...i love you girls...page took care of them lil white station for ya...that coach didNT say much when page beat them in 2 games...p, p , phs p , p , phs.....

it all comes down to how much rest lil wizard of oz gets and how much moonshine page can make....

brandon barnes good job you still got 3 yrs to go boy and yea the lil wizard of oz kid cant top you...

HOLD UP ISNT THERE A HEIGHT LEVEL FOR BOWLING???? THAT wizard of oz KID IS UNDER WEIGHT AND SIZE???

I GOT ONE OF THE ROLLOR COSTER RIDE LIL MEASUREING THINGY'S I CAN BRING TOMRROW IF U NEED ME TO...

Wow dude i mean really? Really? Hold on a sec... Really? Ok ive had enough man u know sitting on here and hating on someone like this is absolutely uncalled for and extremely ridiculous. What has possessed you to say those things about Michael like that? You are a really cool guy. I wanna congratulate you on being the most mature guy in the world. How about you shut up because honestly, just liek everyone else on this forum, I am getting tired of you running your mouth about Michael seriously. Are you bowling in the tournament right now? How old are you again? How about you actually think about what you are saying before you say it. I am ashamed that you graduated the same year I did because you are being extremely immature right now. Id take Michael any day of the week because he has proved himself day in and day out with his skills on the lane. Cut the trash talking and realize that Michael was a force to be reckoned with no matter the outcome tmrw. Congratulations again Michael. Good job Brandon you know that you have 3 more years. Good luck to all the teams for the rest of the tournament.

what happen to allie chase today?? i thought she was pose to get 1st?? but she ends up in 3 mmm??and kim beats her??? what up with this its ok catsback i will go to kroger and get u a FREE cookie...

Well, Allie was 2nd after 1st round, 1st after 2nd round, 2nd after 3rd round, etc. I am extremely proud of her and all that she has accomplished the past 4 years.

As far as talking this way about a man's daughter on CoachT, I'll be at the team finals today in Smyrna. Why don't you look me up and we'll discuss this. I would love too. Everyone knows me, just ask who I am, I'd be more than happy to talk with you about it. Ask for Ken Chase.

2nd cov

3rd cov

Pbakid,

You have definitely crossed the line on this one. I don't know who you are but you sound jealous in your remarks. One of the best things about bowling is the fact that people no matter size and shape are equal on the lanes except for ability. I do not know your ability but by the crass and negative post you present it must not be much. You have seemed to attack every top bowler in the tournament this year. I've seen Ms.Chase bowl, great coaching and great support, for you to attack her Dad because he supports her is WRONG. Please stop using PBA in your title and just stick to KID,people will read your post who know you and hopefully soon you'll be lonely.

2nd cov

3rd cov

So once again, here I am attempting to defend myself from someone I personally don't even know. ONCE AGAIN, I'm confused because obviously somebody doesn't have the maturity to think about their words before they say them. It's very clear that the only way to prove anything to anyone, or at least in your eyes, is to trash talk them. Yeah...NO. Some of us are not immature. Some of us have worked hard to show who we are over the last few years. Some of us don't care about the difference in each and every human being on the planet. Just because someone is different, you have to trash talk them? I mean really you are not only disgracing yourself, but your coaches, your teammates, and all the fans who supported you during your seasons. Whatever man. I've worked hard for who I am. I've worked hard to become the best I can be. I'm sick of people trying to degrade someone for their accomplishments. You talk so tough, but I personally think I might join in with Brandon and Kyle during your little "scrimmage". I'm sure they wouldn't find me as degrading when I bowl, and I'm sure they won't insult me because of my appearance.

Thanks Kyle for the support man. And good luck Brandon. You're one of the best young talents this state has to offer and you can count on me being there next year to cheer you, and of course Aaron Davidson on. You can also count on never seeing a post like what I'm quoting from me.

Any doubles tournament in the future Brandon, if you want a partner, give me a call man. I'd be glad to bowl with you. I'm sure Kyle will bowl, but hey I'll bowl with him too /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations to:

Division One Girls:

Runner-up

Hardin County High School

State Champion

Hendersonville High School

Division One Boys

Runner-up

State Champion

Columbia Central High School

I'm not sure of the teams from Division two and I don't want to post any wrong information. So congratulations to all finalists and to all who bowled this weekend.

I would personally like to congratulate Michael on his performance this year. In fact, it makes me proud to see how far our sport has come since the State Tournament began.

Michael you are truly an amazing talent and it has been a pleasure to watch you progress over the course of the last four years. You are a credit to your school, your coach , your parents and most importantly yourself. You have a great future ahead of you and there is no doubt that you were the very best this year. You epitomise the very reason i love our sport so much.

Congratulations and good luck in the future,

kelly

You win moron of the year!!

Michael and the rest of the TSSAA Boys Division I State Champions want to thank you for giving us extra motivation to win our title today. Now if you have any class at all you will use this site to apologize to Michael and Catbackr, because everyone who saw it agreed that you stepped way over the line. I want to thank all of you who chimed in, in support of Michael. He is that hardest working bowler around. He has dealt with people like this idiot before who want to pick on him. He just beats people on the lanes and some that can't carry his bowling balls try to take him down, as cowards on an anonymous website. It didn't, and never will work, because Michael is a fine young man and I am proud I have been associated with him and saw him do something that may never happen again, over the last three days. Congratulations to Tennessee's Mr. Bowling, TSSAA Singles Division I Boys Champion and TSSAA Team Champion member, Michael Poirier!!!

Dream on, PBAchump!

Congratulations and thank you to every member of our team! It has been a great ride this season!

Also, thank you to all of the teams we encountered this season in all of the competition. We have nothing but respect for the players and coaches that we won and lost to in our boys and girls' matches. Congrats to Hendersonville girls, too. They did something that I thought would never happen and that is beat Hixson's girls. I predicted Hixson would win after they dismantled our girls in December. See all of you next season!!

Well, Allie was 2nd after 1st round, 1st after 2nd round, 2nd after 3rd round, etc. I am extremely proud of her and all that she has accomplished the past 4 years.

As far as talking this way about a man's daughter on CoachT, I'll be at the team finals today in Smyrna. Why don't you look me up and we'll discuss this. I would love too. Everyone knows me, just ask who I am, I'd be more than happy to talk with you about it. Ask for Ken Chase.

catsbackr you can be very proud of Allie....what a way to represent Hixson.....

We are very proud of our bowlers at Hixson.

So once again, here I am attempting to defend myself from someone I personally don't even know. ONCE AGAIN, I'm confused because obviously somebody doesn't have the maturity to think about their words before they say them. It's very clear that the only way to prove anything to anyone, or at least in your eyes, is to trash talk them. Yeah...NO. Some of us are not immature. Some of us have worked hard to show who we are over the last few years. Some of us don't care about the difference in each and every human being on the planet. Just because someone is different, you have to trash talk them? I mean really you are not only disgracing yourself, but your coaches, your teammates, and all the fans who supported you during your seasons. Whatever man. I've worked hard for who I am. I've worked hard to become the best I can be. I'm sick of people trying to degrade someone for their accomplishments. You talk so tough, but I personally think I might join in with Brandon and Kyle during your little "scrimmage". I'm sure they wouldn't find me as degrading when I bowl, and I'm sure they won't insult me because of my appearance.

Thanks Kyle for the support man. And good luck Brandon. You're one of the best young talents this state has to offer and you can count on me being there next year to cheer you, and of course Aaron Davidson on. You can also count on never seeing a post like what I'm quoting from me.

Any doubles tournament in the future Brandon, if you want a partner, give me a call man. I'd be glad to bowl with you. I'm sure Kyle will bowl, but hey I'll bowl with him too /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations to:

Division One Girls:

Runner-up

Hardin County High School

State Champion

Division One Boys

Runner-up

State Champion

Columbia Central High School

I'm not sure of the teams from Division two and I don't want to post any wrong information. So congratulations to all finalists and to all who bowled this weekend.

thanks mike ill give u a shout out if i wanna bowl with u and again great bowling this week u deserve it