Dustin Garner #1 (Soddy) vs. Ethan Hames #3 (Bradley)

Da Bears

Two of the top 103 lb wrestlers meet tonight. Dustin Garner of Soddy Daisy is ranked #1 and Bradley's Ethan Hames is ranked #3. Match is at Soddy Daisy at 7:00 p.m.

Other tops wrestlers meeting tonight are Logan Biddy# 2 ( BC - 119lbs) vs. Justin Hammons #5 (SD -119lbs).

Soddy has two other ranked wrestlers in #1 ranked 140 lb Micky Fuller and 5th ranked 130 lbs Taylor Witt.

Bradley ranked wrestlers will include #1 ranked 135 lb David Graham, #1 ranked 145lbs Dean Pavlou, #3 ranked 152lbs Josh Disney and #4 ranked 160lbs Matt Watson.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Hames boy seems to be tearing it up at 103 much like Zack Watson. These boys need a match!

WV - Following successful completion of the BayouBear Training School, which included the award winning class, "Bradley and the Evolution of D2, we thought you were cured.

It would seem you are again losing touch with reality. It's probably time for a refresher. Classes start soon. The syllabus can be purchased at Barnes and Noble. Look for the tiltle, "Ain't Gonna Happen".

Bayou - I heard things were smoothing out between the Bear's leadership and their cross town rival's man. If the hachet can be buried there then maybe there's an atmosphere of reconciliation to be extended in other directions. Heck, you guys invited us back to your tourney this season and as RMC noted there is this alledged dual tourney next season? Maybe a renewed dual series is not so far away as you think. Either way, I'd like to see our Watson in a competitive match and it appears your Hames may be the only one around who can participate.

Ethan Hames (BC) pinned Dustin Garner (SD) in the second period.

Biddy (BC) majored Hammons (SD).

Bradley won 47-10.

Bradley lost at 189 (major) and decisions at 130 and 140.

Bradley 47 Soddy-Daisy 10

(Match started at 152)

103 - Ethan Hames (BC) pinned Dustin Gardner, 3:12;

112 - Kelby McAlister (BC) pinned Sam Pelfrey, 1:24;

119 - Logan Biddy (BC) major dec. Justin Hammonds, 18-6;

125 - Ed Stiles (BC) major dec. Jake Gamble, 10-0;

130 - Taylor Witt (SD) dec. Trevor Herron, 8-3;

135 - David Graham (BC) pinned Alex Ford, 1:25;

140 - Mikey Fuller (SD) dec. Chris Aguilar, 4-1;

145 - Dean Pavlou (BC) dec. Brandon Lane, 15-8;

152 - Josh Disney (BC) dec. Tristan McCroskey, 5-0;

160 - Matt Watson (BC) dec. Colby Lewis, 5-3;

171 - Jacob Howard (BC) pinned Casey Jordan, 2:34;

189 - Ben Young (SD) major dec. Tucker Bolton, 14-6;

215 - Blake Higgins (BC) dec. Billy Zimmerman, 3-1;

285 - Cody Epperson (BC) dec. Eddie Richmond, 3-1.

WV - Following successful completion of the BayouBear Training School, which included the award winning class, "Bradley and the Evolution of D2, we thought you were cured.

It would seem you are again losing touch with reality. It's probably time for a refresher. Classes start soon. The syllabus can be purchased at Barnes and Noble. Look for the tiltle, "Ain't Gonna Happen".

Watson and Hames are both VERY IMPRESSIVE, Both are very sharp young men. Since they can't wrestle( legmans choice) maybe they could compete against each other in a debate or maybe a Tennis Match. I believe knowing these two that any competition would be fun to watch.

Watson and Hames are both VERY IMPRESSIVE, Both are very sharp young men. Since they can't wrestle( legmans choice) maybe they could compete against each other in a debate or maybe a Tennis Match. I believe knowing these two that any competition would be fun to watch.

Raider - Not trying to be nit-picky but it's not exactly "only" legman's choice...... Baylor could decide to stop giving financial aid to athletes and rejoin D1.

Walkenvol - Your facts are skewed. An offer was made but it wasn't this year. It was rejected (Baylor's choice) and I wouldn't hold my breathe waiting on another.