7-AA

mclightning

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunn plays more this time around and goes for 32. Didn't get to go tonight but listened to it on the radio. Sounded like after the 32-32 tie, LA went on a run and never looked back. Good job Blue!

Denman was a real bright spot for Dekalb tonight with 7 3's.

well i was at the game and t.j. smith played a better game as well against them he had 21 or 23 points and 10 rebs. dunn did do good as well. i thought LA looked good friday night they looked like they were playin more team ball. they have jackson co. tomorrow night at home.

mgr i have a question.why do yall have hogeye on yalls shorts and everything when yall are the LA wildcats me and my friend was wondering that the other night.

well it was definately not a old coach... some of the most well known coaches from LA are Derward Vaughn and Larry Looper and a couple of others but they are two that people mainly remember. but the legend of Hogeye is this... about seventy years ago there was a bunch of students that went to school in this small community named Bethsaida and its nickname was Hogeye and it was in Overton County. a lot of the students that moved to LA played basketball so, when these players were on the floor at LA, the other students that had went to the Bethsaida school would cheer for their former classmates and yell let's go Hogeye. so the chant has stuck and now its just as much of a mascot as the Wildcat. Go HOGEYE!

well i have to say that i was very impressed by jeremy mclearran last night during the la and jackson co. game. when the usual scoring threats were not scoring their usual twenty plus points he really stepped up and played the way a post should always play. but i also have to say the guards were able to rebound and play some D when their shots were not falling. good job LA. also that kendall melton kid was a really good sub last night.

congrats on win last night LA

1.LA

2. Upperman

3. Macon

4. DeKalb

5. York

6. Smith

7. Cannon

6 and 7 play next thursday? then winner of that will macon. then winner of dekalb york plays LA then winner of Cannon or smith v macon plays upperman i think that is how it goes.

Who are your all district teams MVP Honorable Metion And Defensive MVp

MVP- Dunn or Nash

DMVP- ?

First team

Dunn LA Tj Smith LA Nash UP Denman DK Delk YAI Kemp MACON

Second team

Baxter Upperman Woodward DeKalb Wakefield Smith Tuttle Macon Todd Smith LA

Third Team

Perry Atkinson York Davenport Cannon West LA Allred York Stewart Dekalb Ramsey La