7-AA

mclightning

who are you to talk, when you know that your team will never be able to stop him, not even with all 5 of them

Who are you? You seem to know me don't hide behind a fake name king21. LA has a great team and obviously beat us twice! Once was a really good butt whipping i will admit. The subject was about LA vs WC. Now thats just my opinion but you know it would be a great game it might one of those where LA would win at home and WC would win at home who knows. No need to get personal about it all but if you like i will be in LA all next week why don't you just come over and talk to me? LA has about 1100 students, WC about 1250 and JC 500. Alot of difference in the sizes of the schools as well my friend. LA is just a few away from being AAA and competing against WC and Cookeville on a regular basis along with all the other Murphreesboro schools but i do believe that these next two years they will be able to compete against most anyone! I will be pulling for LA as well as the rest of the schools from 7AA this post season and i for one hope that 7AA can represent the upper cumberland in the state this year!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know you will be there, it starts tuesday, and i am pulling for JC to win the tourney, just stating an opinion

Thanks we will need all the help we can get!! Should be a great tourney but it will be even better if we win!!! I think you guys will win the region this year, we've played Station Camp and you guys are better than them. Good luck!!

played them in camp, but no Jenkins, he is one of my favorite players to watch...we won, but thats w/o Jenkins, a nice run would be nice for the boys program on both sides eh?

Yes it would both girls programs are always in the limelight it would definitely be nice if our boys programs could catch up!! Jenkins is a great player no doubt but they aren't near as deep as you guys and lose alot when they sub. I don't think either of you guys will get much of a game until the finals and then that should be a classic! If its opposite us i would come and watch it for sure.

Who are you? You seem to know me don't hide behind a fake name king21. LA has a great team and obviously beat us twice! Once was a really good butt whipping i will admit. The subject was about LA vs WC. Now thats just my opinion but you know it would be a great game it might one of those where LA would win at home and WC would win at home who knows. No need to get personal about it all but if you like i will be in LA all next week why don't you just come over and talk to me? LA has about 1100 students, WC about 1250 and JC 500. Alot of difference in the sizes of the schools as well my friend. LA is just a few away from being AAA and competing against WC and Cookeville on a regular basis along with all the other Murphreesboro schools but i do believe that these next two years they will be able to compete against most anyone! I will be pulling for LA as well as the rest of the schools from 7AA this post season and i for one hope that 7AA can represent the upper cumberland in the state this year!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

la doesn't have 1100 students. according to the tn deptarment of education, the most students they can have at this point is 981. that's assuming every special education student attends the highschool. look it up. http://www.state.tn.us/education/asr/05_06/doc/table8.pdf

p.s. according to this jackson county has 511, that's assuming they have zero special education students in their entire high school.