7-AA

mclightning

Big Daddy tell us how you really feel. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you sure? Because after tonight there should be no controversy over MVP of the district. I said before the season "Dunn gets it Done!" And he Did! I also found out the kid has a 3.6 GPA. He gets it Dunn in the class room too.

Also good game tonight from the Wildcats! Great job! Continue to TCOB!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure? Because after tonight there should be no controversy over MVP of the district. I said before the season "Dunn gets it Done!" And he Did! I also found out the kid has a 3.6 GPA. He gets it Dunn in the class room too.

Also good game tonight from the Wildcats! Great job! Continue to TCOB!

WOW! Dunn exploded for 27 in the first half. I think he had 23 in the second quarter. The kid is explosive! Hats off to the rest of LA's team. These guys can play and play well together. Way to go LA. Keep it going.

Dunn MVP. Clint West should be defensive MVP. This kid is all heart.

Big Daddy not so sure about selling popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> haha , but the kid is an exceptional player.. Never seen a guard his size control a game like he does.. If he was a little taller the kid is major D-1 material.. I think he makes his team better every night! Whether its scoring 20 plus or dishin to the hot hands!I think he is very deserving of the MVP!

Big Daddy not so sure about selling popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> haha , but the kid is an exceptional player.. Never seen a guard his size control a game like he does.. If he was a little taller the kid is major D-1 material.. I think he makes his team better every night! Whether its scoring 20 plus or dishin to the hot hands!I think he is very deserving of the MVP!

You wouldn't know a basketball if you were standing on the low block and the ball went thru the rim, hit you on the head and rolled back to Jackson County to show you the way home.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You wouldn't know a basketball if you were standing on the low block and the ball went thru the rim, hit you on the head and rolled back to Jackson County to show you the way home.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dunn is the mvp of our district because he does not play against many good teams with good guards that can guard him. Sure he is goin D1 basketball, but if he played in AAA i believe he would be less of a star. White County would shut him down

Dunn is the mvp of our district because he does not play against many good teams with good guards that can guard him. Sure he is goin D1 basketball, but if he played in AAA i believe he would be less of a star. White County would shut him down

Stealer. Why not just give the kid credit. I'm not sure which team you follow. But you obviously don't want LA to do well. First you said Dunn wasn't MVP, but since you 've been proven wrong, now you say he is MVP, but only because he doesn't play good competition. Really. Have you followed LA and seen the competition they've played this season? White County would shut him down. Who knows? These teams don't play each other so thats pretty convenient to say. If he played AAA, he'd be less of a star. Hmmm. That can't be proven either, but I bet you'd like that. You know to make your point even stronger, if Dunn went ahead and skipped his senior year and played D1 right now, I bet he'd be less of a star. Dunn has gotten to the point now that even if someone does a good job of containing him, he just makes everyone else better.

And I don't even have time to get into all of his AAU accomplishments. You know what, he's even the superstar on that team of superstars half the time. Maybe his opponents nationally should get some Tennessee AAA guards to make him less of a star there too. Stop making yourself less credible.

Stealer. Why not just give the kid credit. I'm not sure which team you follow. But you obviously don't want LA to do well. First you said Dunn wasn't MVP, but since you 've been proven wrong, now you say he is MVP, but only because he doesn't play good competition. Really. Have you followed LA and seen the competition they've played this season? White County would shut him down. Who knows? These teams don't play each other so thats pretty convenient to say. If he played AAA, he'd be less of a star. Hmmm. That can't be proven either, but I bet you'd like that. You know to make your point even stronger, if Dunn went ahead and skipped his senior year and played D1 right now, I bet he'd be less of a star. Dunn has gotten to the point now that even if someone does a good job of containing him, he just makes everyone else better.

And I don't even have time to get into all of his AAU accomplishments. You know what, he's even the superstar on that team of superstars half the time. Maybe his opponents nationally should get some Tennessee AAA guards to make him less of a star there too. Stop making yourself less credible.

Very good post! He lead his AAU team in scoring but that was against some of the country's best, not AAA guards.

Stealer, you need to get out more and watch this kid play ball!

Haha I think I could find my way around a court! I did my fair share of playing back in the day haha.. Still miss the heck out of it though.. But defintiely could still take a few people if you know what i'm sayin /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> When and where does LA play the district this year?

Obviously, you are not from White Co. or you wouldn't have said OUR district so I don't know how you picked them out of the blue. Did you ever consider that it may not be 7AA's guards are not very good , but rather Dunn is just that much better than they are. Less of a star in AAA? This season Dunn's points against AAA opponents: Cookeville-23, Centennial-23, Independence(1st game)-29, Independence(2nd game)-30, and dropped 30 on Brentwood Academy for good measure. That averages out to 27 a game. WOW stealer you are right, he had a real struggle against AAA competition. The kid can score on anyone and that's all there is to it. He single-handedly took a close game against Upperman and blew it wide open in one quarter. Credit to his teammates they realized he was in a "zone" and they got the ball to him. Stealer, for whatever reason, I detect a bit of jealousy. He is a special player end of story.

Haha I think I could find my way around a court! I did my fair share of playing back in the day haha.. Still miss the heck out of it though.. But defintiely could still take a few people if you know what i'm sayin /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> When and where does LA play the district this year?

Are thinking you can take me? Maybe to twenty, but I could take you to two /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> . The district is at Tech. Not sure about dates and times. Some one will probably start a thread soon. See ya bud.