7-AA

mclightning

Dunn is the mvp of our district because he does not play against many good teams with good guards that can guard him. Sure he is goin D1 basketball, but if he played in AAA i believe he would be less of a star. White County would shut him down

You know, I wish that we could play this awesome bunch from White County. I've read on here all year that they are so much better than us. They have 5 losses, we have 4. Our worst was 11 points, they have two 20 point losses and one 50? Our worst was to #1 team in A, possibly the best team in the state. We are a bit better with common opponents. I just don't see what makes people think they are better than us! Too bad they don't get a chance to prove it!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as an observer and a bb fan I've seen both teams play and night in and night out LA is better than WC however on a given night either could win but LA more consisant and execute better and Dunn would be sucessful where ever he played.

I disagree senator, WC is better than LA although it would be a good game WC is just to big for LA down low and LA doesn't have anyone that could guard Delaney while WC could guard Dunn with two or three different players. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I disagree senator, WC is better than LA although it would be a good game WC is just to big for LA down low and LA doesn't have anyone that could guard Delaney while WC could guard Dunn with two or three different players. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This is like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop....The world may never know.

I don't think anyone can stop Dunn consistently.

who are you to talk, when you know that your team will never be able to stop him, not even with all 5 of them