Grace Baptist @ CSAS

WCAballa11

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea, dadoffour - that really is an ignorant statement you made. If CSAS had a couple of 6'8 kids who played basketball floating around their school, I'm sure they would be playing. I'm sure you're a Temple supporter - We'll see how THEY match up to CSAS in a couple of weeks...

I'm not sure what that means, unless you're confusing my statement about enrollment size with players' sizes.

I don't expect Temple to have a chance against a CSAS team that has way more talent and experience, but then again Silverdale didn't expect to beat them either, so we'll just have to wait and see.

...And Grace doesn't have over 500 kids in the student body to choose from for a b-ball team. A school the size of CSAS shouldn't let schools the size of Grace even come close to them in sports, much less beat them.

Good job Grace. Ya'll seem to be coming together at just the right time.

They is a VERY VERY VERY STUPID statement what does the size of the school have o do with anything. Grace Academy is one of if not the biggest Single A Team in the state of TN

I'm not sure what that means, unless you're confusing my statement about enrollment size with players' sizes.I don't expect Temple to have a chance against a CSAS team that has way more talent and experience, but then again Silverdale didn't expect to beat them either, so we'll just have to wait and see.

The size of the school does not matter. Dragoo has the best players on 3rd street on the team point blank. Playing without your best player makes a huge difference. let grace play CSAS without Mcmasters and see what happens

should have put money where you mouth is cause CSAS lost son.ball shouldnt have even played the second half cause that is when csas made there run to bring it back within 2. ball is to weak, plays flat footed, has no D, dosent box out, has no hands and cant make a lay up. two key players that saw very lil time were foster and johnson. they could have made some plays if they thought the coach had any faith in them. the 2-2-1 press was being broken to easy. do the coaches not have a half court trap? like i said 3 months ago the two big boys gave CSAS trouble on both ends of the court and they did NOT A THING to try to counter.OUT WITH THE OLD. IN WITH THE NEW!!!!! i dont want this to be another season of "what could have been." so stop trying to coach and do your job or find someone else.good win grace!!

You are obviously a CSAS fan but yet you dog the coaching staff out. why dont you tell us who you are so we can have former CSAS discussion about the state of the program

They is a VERY VERY VERY STUPID statement what does the size of the school have o do with anything. Grace Academy is one of if not the biggest Single A Team in the state of TN

Bigger schools have more kids to select from for their teams. The more kids there are to choose from, the more talented and athletic kids you'll find. Come on, you could have figured that out.

I don't know the exact numbers, but unless Grace has had some kind of an enrollment explosion the last few years, they're quite a bit smaller than CSAS.

Bigger schools have more kids to select from for their teams. The more kids there are to choose from, the more talented and athletic kids you'll find. Come on, you could have figured that out.

I don't know the exact numbers, but unless Grace has had some kind of an enrollment explosion the last few years, they're quite a bit smaller than CSAS.

Enrollment size does not always translate into better athletes, you are naive if you think that, because if that was the case CSAS would have two 6'9 kids on there team like grace does. also if that was the case then Moses Lindsey would not have been the last major D-1 prospect to walk the halls of CSAS since porter roberts left

there is probably about a 250 student difference in the enrollment of the two schools....csas having he larger....but many kids go to grace just to play basketball it is a private school that happens....but arts and sciences is a magnet school kids that want to go there cant just go there, they're put on a waiting list....as well it is the school for the Arts & Sciences, many students dont attend for the athletics, almost all of them dont getting to play a sport at csas is an added bonus....not the primary focus...and when it comes to basketball....id say the two schools probably have the same amount of kids tryout....arts and sciences had around 30...and kept 23 (including jv)...so my point is...enrollment doesnt mean anything in single A especially...i would also like to add...if hampton was healthy...A.S. wins by 10....if you dont believe me we'll see in the region...once hes back they'll start to play again....but last night was a great game....herman is incredible when he is a senior he'll easily be one of the best in the area...if he isnt already...

csas is more prestigious for its academics then its basketball team which isn't the case for grace i'm sure.

you crazy as heck, CSAS only has 400 STUDENTS in HIGH School!

...And Grace doesn't have over 500 kids in the student body to choose from for a b-ball team. A school the size of CSAS shouldn't let schools the size of Grace even come close to them in sports, much less beat them.

Good job Grace. Ya'll seem to be coming together at just the right time.

this shows your ignorance right off the bat, sorry that CSAS has a fan base that streches farther than the school building (like grace)! players and parents from totally different schools come to watch, sorry we dont get old to watch with 6'10'' and 6'8'' players who dunk everytime. and the series is 1-1 and we do meet up again in the region tourney, where our leading player and scorer dontey Hanpton comes back, we will win when it matters the most like last year in the region tourney.