Grace Baptist @ CSAS

WCAballa11

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a word

you act like everyone doesn't use or say something like that on occasion...its just a board discussion on high school basketball not a research paper....and why may i ask, does that have anything to do with basketball??? kind sir from this day forward i plan on devoting my time spent on this board searching for your grammatical errors and letting everyone know about it upon discovery....I'm glad dbag...thanks maybe i wouldn't be such a moron and use fictional words if i had only enrolled in a private institution such as grace academy when i was a lad (too bad tuition costs more than my car, and I'm not 6'8), sorry that we can't afford grammar teachers at public schools either. I would however be glad to bring it up at the next school board meeting...my apologies on being off topic but i felt it necessary...another public school trait we don't like people insulting us and having the last word...us idiots...shucks....

you act like everyone doesn't use or say something like that on occasion...its just a board discussion on high school basketball not a research paper....and why may i ask, does that have anything to do with basketball??? kind sir from this day forward i plan on devoting my time spent on this board searching for your grammatical errors and letting everyone know about it upon discovery....I'm glad dbag...thanks maybe i wouldn't be such a moron and use fictional words if i had only enrolled in a private institution such as grace academy when i was a lad (too bad tuition costs more than my car, and I'm not 6'8), sorry that we can't afford grammar teachers at public schools either. I would however be glad to bring it up at the next school board meeting...my apologies on being off topic but i felt it necessary...another public school trait we don't like people insulting us and having the last word...us idiots...shucks....

I am just gonna guess that there are some grammar teachers in those public schools who would be surprised to see that some people think they don't exist. Ouch!

Anything else to say about the ball game?

Good grief quit whinnnnning /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I am just gonna guess that there are some grammar teachers in those public schools who would be surprised to see that some people think they don't exist. Ouch!

Anything else to say about the ball game?

he was saying that we cant pay our grammar teachers the same pay private schools can so that obviously makes them better at grammar! to bad you didnt have a paideia philosophy in school!

he was saying that we cant pay our grammar teachers the same pay private schools can so that obviously makes them better at grammar! to bad you didnt have a paideia philosophy in school!

Man thats a big word (PAIDEIA) very surprised you could use it in a sentence. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Man thats a big word (PAIDEIA) very surprised you could use it in a sentence. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

haha very funny im the one who had 13 years of the learning so i would expect you not to know what it is? do you even know what it is?

Do you know what the pay is for private or public school teachers? Please do some research about that topic and then come back with the answer. You will be surprised by what you find out. I can't complain about the pay at a private school because it is a great place to work, but my friends that teach in the public schools are normally surprised by how much more money they make than me.

Do you know what the pay is for private or public school teachers? Please do some research about that topic and then come back with the answer. You will be surprised by what you find out. I can't complain about the pay at a private school because it is a great place to work, but my friends that teach in the public schools are normally surprised by how much more money they make than me.

very few private schools pay more than public schools, maybe baylor Mccallie gps brentwood academy mba that sabout it