Reginald Buckner Memphis Manassas

Legend

Reginald Buckner is a top 5 player in the state of Tennessee as a Jr.

AP Voters before you vote for Mr. Basketball or any other Awards Please come watch this kid play it is worth the trip. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reginald Buckner is a top 5 player in the state of Tennessee as a Jr.

AP Voters before you vote for Mr. Basketball or any other Awards Please come watch this kid play it is worth the trip. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Manassas should retire this kids #23 when its all said in done.

Manassas should retire this kids #23 when its all said in done.

Legend,quit trying to hype up Buckner.The Mr.Basketball player in single A is going to be MJ Brown hands down.I know for sure that Brown and Demario Williams will be 2 of the finalists.The other i think will be between Buckner and Carter McMasters.Im pretty sure that Buckner will be up for it next year,but dont be surprised if the other candidate is Elijah Epperson from Humboldt this year.

Legend,quit trying to hype up Buckner.The Mr.Basketball player in single A is going to be MJ Brown hands down.I know for sure that Brown and Demario Williams will be 2 of the finalists.The other i think will be between Buckner and Carter McMasters.Im pretty sure that Buckner will be up for it next year,but dont be surprised if the other candidate is Elijah Epperson from Humboldt this year.

Buckner is the truth. He should definately be a finalist. This kid will have all the major colleges recruiting him when it is all said and done. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL, When I get a chance to watch this kid I better not be disappointed. How about a EJ Epperson (Humboldt) versus a Reginald Buckner matchup. Reginald better be a BIG kid because EJ does not look to be giving up any ground to anyone soon! Legend and Icy, I will watch this kid before the season is over with and if you hype this kid up and he's nothing to be hyped about I'll be greatly disappointed. Also your size versus a team like Union City would make no difference. As you know, Union City shoots the three ball and shoots it well! If your going to have Buckner under the basket all night trying to protect down there he'll be useless. If he comes out and guards on the perimeter he'll be worthless as he'll get beat off the ball every time as almost every big man would against guards such as Union City's guards.

LOL, When I get a chance to watch this kid I better not be disappointed. How about a EJ Epperson (Humboldt) versus a Reginald Buckner matchup. Reginald better be a BIG kid because EJ does not look to be giving up any ground to anyone soon! Legend and Icy, I will watch this kid before the season is over with and if you hype this kid up and he's nothing to be hyped about I'll be greatly disappointed. Also your size versus a team like Union City would make no difference. As you know, Union City shoots the three ball and shoots it well! If your going to have Buckner under the basket all night trying to protect down there he'll be useless. If he comes out and guards on the perimeter he'll be worthless as he'll get beat off the ball every time as almost every big man would against guards such as Union City's guards.

I'm with you....If I was a coach I'd be sure to go watch the kid for scouting purposes but I'm not going to Middleton or Memphis to see him.....Where are regionals going to be at for this district ??...

I dont need to Hype him up Arizona,Tennessee,Ole Miss, Miss State,UTEP,North Texes, and Others are doing that!

I just want people to come and see for them self before voting

and cool UC you can have the Mr. Basketball Buckner will take the STATE!!!!!!

UC people still dont get it this is a 6'8 Point/Center if there is a position! He defends like T. Prince of the pistons

You have to be smart to see his value?

When he is in the game

He makes his teammates better defenders

you will see him grab 12-16 rbds

you will see him block 8 to 15 shots

you will see him dunk 2 to 5 times

He will score 14 to 28 points with limited shots

If you are thinkin like that you want be disappointed he will give you that! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

who else has that kind of impact on a game?

GC,

Buckner is the real deal. He is 6-8 can handle pass and shoot. He will be a top 50 recruit in the nation next year. He is only behind Mcdonald in the state . He is worthy of all this attention.

Galilee, They dont understand this kid is special. MJ Brown is great but a Kid like T. Young of Mitchell and Reggie Buckner of Manassas dont come around often.

Buckner wil blow up! this summer playing with McDonald for the Memphis YOMCA

Buckner had a great summer last year he just started playing for the Memphis YOMCA late, and missed some major camps.