Obion Central vs. Gibson County

pride&tradition

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demarion is the most talented player on GC! If he would've/could've played all 4 years he'd be the REAL DEAL! Hudson didn't score much last night but OC also knew where Hudson was all night and that opened it up for Demarion. Agree?

Yeah,they knew where he was,they had to after the last game...Just surprised me he either wasn't looking to shoot or the othher guys weren't looking for him....

It's been a long time since I have seen GC play,who is their coach??...He looks real familiar...

Yeah,they knew where he was,they had to after the last game...Just surprised me he either wasn't looking to shoot or the othher guys weren't looking for him....

It's been a long time since I have seen GC play,who is their coach??...He looks real familiar...

I don't think GC looked for the open man last night. Hudson was opened several times during the game but the ball was never thrown to him. In order for them to win, they have to play team ball instead of selfish ball. They need to become more aggressive and don't worry about who makes the shot or who gets the highlights after the game. They need to focus on winning as a TEAM. Grapevine news has it that the HUDSON kid spends a lot of time shooting on his own. I have to commend any player that spends alot of his own time trying to become a better player........

I do think that GC caught OC on an off night. It will be an interesting tournament in District Play.......

GC's head coach is Steven Harshaw. He's not from around here, Arkansas I think.

LOL, I know for a fact that Hamilton works on his shot in his spare time. You can tell that by just looking at his shot. It's BEAUTIFUL. Hudson may have been open several times but it's going to be very hard to swing the ball all the way across the top of the Defense without it being stolen. We played good last night and you can't say we didn't play team ball. We had 73 points and our leading scorer had 22. Of course every player on the roster isn't going to score and a player isn't going to get 33 points each time he plays that same team.

Basketballfan, You think Hamilton works alot on his shot. Wait until you see his brother play! You wouldn't believe he is an 8th grader as he stands at 6'2 or 6'3 and has just a pretty shot as Hamilton! You'll hear about him within the years to come!

I don't think GC looked for the open man last night. Hudson was opened several times during the game but the ball was never thrown to him. In order for them to win, they have to play team ball instead of selfish ball. They need to become more aggressive and don't worry about who makes the shot or who gets the highlights after the game. They need to focus on winning as a TEAM. Grapevine news has it that the HUDSON kid spends a lot of time shooting on his own. I have to commend any player that spends alot of his own time trying to become a better player........

I do think that GC caught OC on an off night. It will be an interesting tournament in District Play.......

HAHAHAHA... thats funny. They finally play a complete game and still gets criticized! Please explain how they played selfish ball? One player (thier best player: sorry if you think its Hudson but its not) scored 22, two others were in double figures with 14 and 11 and then 7, 6, 5. If you say they have been playing selfish check out the scoring the past few games... I think against d-burg they had 4 or 5 in double figures. Looks like you are the one trying to pump ONE player (that looks selfish to me). Let the team enjoy thier well needed success for a little while!

ballplayer, you won't believe this but I just looked at our stats in the Jackson Sun and was getting back on here just to put our points on to show that was TEAM ball! Just because one player scores more than the rest of the team doesn't make it a one man show.

so was i correct in the scoring breakdown? i read teh paper this morningn and couldnt remember if i was exact on that or not. I think there was one or two more players with a couple of points also.

The boys just had an off night. They will come back and get milan friday!!

think about this move Nick to #2 shooting guard let LEE bring the ball up court. Nick needs to avg. 25 or more pts.YOu know the ball is like horse apples it draws lots flies he is a natural scorer. Here lately seems he only scoring around 12 per game.the sky is the limit for this kid .DC coach thinks he one of the best.You have got free him up more so he gets his shots off.

think about this move Nick to #2 shooting guard let LEE bring the ball up court. Nick needs to avg. 25 or more pts.YOu know the ball is like horse apples it draws lots flies he is a natural scorer. Here lately seems he only scoring around 12 per game.the sky is the limit for this kid .DC coach thinks he one of the best.You have got free him up more so he gets his shots off.

I agree, Nick needs to try to get open more and shoot. If they did this other teams would try to shut him down later on, leaving others open to score. Vanus has been doing better as well as Matt. They just gotta get it together.