AC vs. CATHOLIC

jimmy dolan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

irishbball,

bad mojo or not, sounds like the mavs played terrible! i was unable to make it to the game because of a business trip. but, from what ive heard and read; it sounds as though the mavs may have overlooked the irish. needless to say, these 2 teams will probably meet a couple more times. hopefully, the outcome will be different. which kid is the walden kid? is he #3?

JIMMY D.

Walden is 14. I think most of the Mavs know who he is.

if they didnt, they do now! i saw them play earlier this year and there wasnt a 14 on the floor. was he injured or something? when i watched, there only seemed to be one scorer on the floor (#3).

14 rarely leaves the floor. He's a 4 year letterman that saw significant minutes as a freshman and is a 3 year starter. Don't know which game you saw. He's the point guard so he usually doesn't shoot as much as #3 however.

Big win for the Irish. Disappointing loss for the Mavs. As far as Carter or Seymore winning the District. If they were in the same District that would be a possibility. But they are in District 3. Carter is indeed a very good team and will be one of the top teams in their District and the Region. Not very familiar with Seymore.

It looks like Carter, A.E., A.C. and Catholic are the top teams in the Region.

Big win for the Irish. Disappointing loss for the Mavs. As far as Carter or Seymore winning the District. If they were in the same District that would be a possibility. But they are in District 3. Carter is indeed a very good team and will be one of the top teams in their District and the Region. Not very familiar with Seymore.

It looks like Carter, A.E., A.C. and Catholic are the top teams in the Region.

I would place Fulton ahead of Carter in their district.

I missed the game too, but the irish have been getting better. Until ac beats a good team they need to quit talking how great they are.

Honestly James, I haven't heard much from the AC people talking smack about their team on here this season. It's been surprisingly quiet. Especially when you think about how often their football fans predict wins over teams they have no chance of beating, not counting the Carter playoff game.