Norm Chow Out

Personally, I think Vince is a baby.... He makes a mistake and then goes to the sidelines and starts pouting like a girl. He needs to grow up and take lead of this team... a pulled groin with the season on the line, and he goes to the sidelines ???? Whats up with that?

The Titans are going to live or Die by Vince Young.... My opinion... Vince Young.. meet Rodney Peete

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well, this kind of makes sense to me watching some of the film footage of the sidelines with Chow and Fisher. I could see some facial expressions from Fisher towards Chow and they did not look like expressions that he liked his performance.

That said also have heard Fisher has a kid playing football there in Nashville, and has been up in the coaches faces demanding that he be played. Well coach I doubt you will ever read this stuff here but your son needs to earn his way on the field. Just like the other kids do in Tennessee.

After this year I do believe we need to start looking for another head coach here. This looks like BURN OUT to me with him there now. Don't get me wrong Jeff I like you but your getting to Hollywood now.

Folks do you think Bud Adams wants to win the big one before he meets the big one? We should of picked Cutler I sure like that Kid and Vandy that was bonus. Look for him to be a great one as time goes by.. We shall see.

OH YEAH Chow sure did land on his feet fast huh... Good Luck CHOW.. At least you don't have to baby sit that one anymore.. GO UCLA.. show them by taking out USC.

Well well, this kind of makes sense to me watching some of the film footage of the sidelines with Chow and Fisher. I could see some facial expressions from Fisher towards Chow and they did not look like expressions that he liked his performance.

That said also have heard Fisher has a kid playing football there in Nashville, and has been up in the coaches faces demanding that he be played. Well coach I doubt you will ever read this stuff here but your son needs to earn his way on the field. Just like the other kids do in Tennessee.

After this year I do believe we need to start looking for another head coach here. This looks like BURN OUT to me with him there now. Don't get me wrong Jeff I like you but your getting to Hollywood now.

Folks do you think Bud Adams wants to win the big one before he meets the big one? We should of picked Cutler I sure like that Kid and Vandy that was bonus. Look for him to be a great one as time goes by.. We shall see.

OH YEAH Chow sure did land on his feet fast huh... Good Luck CHOW.. At least you don't have to baby sit that one anymore.. GO UCLA.. show them by taking out USC.

A better bet would have been Lienart, was his system in college WHY NOT get him?