Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

BCB, I'm sure any school would love to get this kid, regardless of how the program is managed! He's a great kid, and a fine wrestler! So, whatever school gets him will be better for it!

I think where this kid goes has little to do with why McCallie can't organize a team to beat Baylor.

By the way, I'm a first time post, and a big time fan of the bcb show!

CC

Thats a perfect name for you. Cupcake, thats what I used to call the kids whose lunch money I stole everyday. It seems as though your post isnt quite so true now is it? Didnt the Big Blue pull off a minor upset last night over the Baylor Middle school team? Your post must have inspired them to "organize" a little better. I was trying to look at the crowd last night and figure out who cupcake was but I saw a bunch of cupcakes. I think you were the one in the little red sweater vest too sizes to small.

So, BRB, would you grade improper use of a homonym more or less severely than a misspelled word? And, I know that you can differentiate between the too.

Herm,

The homonyms are excellent, all of them. I thought they were quite well done. Less well done was my attempt at humor, which obviously didn't do enough to communicate the right tone. I knew that Harry would get it, and that he gets as good as he gives. I shouldn't have assumed the same of others I haven't joked with in the past.

Mr. Maj's point is duly noted, however. I take this CoachT thing--and myself--waaaaay too seriously, as is evident in recent posts. Hopefully someday I can learn to appreciate the humor that's on display around here and loosen up--like Mr. Maj.

It's going to be a while before I'll be able to find time to relax, though. Probably not until I get to the Baylor-McCallie match. Ba da bing. (Harry, that one was for you).

(See, BCB? I told you I was worried about the whole stamina thing. I tried to knock out like four posts in one sitting last night and look what happens. Disaster. And this one now with all the links? Too much. I've got to dial it back down and if I can't hit 100 until next season so be it.)

BRB

Thats a perfect name for you. Cupcake, thats what I used to call the kids whose lunch money I stole everyday. It seems as though your post isnt quite so true now is it? Didnt the Big Blue pull off a minor upset last night over the Baylor Middle school team? Your post must have inspired them to "organize" a little better. I was trying to look at the crowd last night and figure out who cupcake was but I saw a bunch of cupcakes. I think you were the one in the little red sweater vest too sizes to small.

Your post is pretty funny, but I was talking about High School. I thought McCallie Middle did a great job last night, and said so on the McCallie vs Baylor topic.

It should be easy to always pick me out in the crowd. I'm the Short and Fat one with a box of Twinkies on my lap. Now I don't have any money for you to steal, but you are more then welcome to try and steal one of my Twinkies!

CC

Obviously a McCallie guy. Doesn't appreciate a lady in a sweater vest that may be a little to tight. Cupcake on behalf of BCB I would like to invite you to the next meeting he calls, and don't worry we won't even try to take your lunch money (disclaimer must be 21 or accompanied by a parent to attend).

Your post is pretty funny, but I was talking about High School. I thought McCallie Middle did a great job last night, and said so on the McCallie vs Baylor topic.

It should be easy to always pick me out in the crowd. I'm the Short and Fat one with a box of Twinkies on my lap. Now I don't have any money for you to steal, but you are more then welcome to try and steal one of my Twinkies!

CC

ha- I was ready for an internet argument but it looks like you eat crow very well. Way to take it like a man. I guess you didnt have much of an option though did you? I like a man that calls him self cupcake and admits when his beloved team took a beat down. I look forward to more verbal jousting from you. Remember this, those middle schoolers will be high schoolers one day soon.

ha- I was ready for an internet argument but it looks like you eat crow very well. Way to take it like a man. I guess you didnt have much of an option though did you? I like a man that calls him self cupcake and admits when his beloved team took a beat down. I look forward to more verbal jousting from you. Remember this, those middle schoolers will be high schoolers one day soon.

That assumes they stay in the program, which is apparently not a given. Oh, and I bet you are unsuccessful if you try to steal one of Cupcake's Twinkies.

Hey, where's Wrestle90? Isn't this where he steps in? He missed his cue.

He is a CAK guy and hopefully he stays. Why go to baylor and become another guy (lots of state champs) when you can stay at CAK and be a legend (first state champ and probably multiple state winner)!

How can he be considered for Baylor he is a student at CAK???? I can not imagine his parents would alow him to go away for school!!! I watched him play several times this year for football---Baylor would be lucky but I don't see it.

Obviously a McCallie guy. Doesn't appreciate a lady in a sweater vest that may be a little to tight. Cupcake on behalf of BCB I would like to invite you to the next meeting he calls, and don't worry we won't even try to take your lunch money (disclaimer must be 21 or accompanied by a parent to attend).

I didnt realize cupcake was a lady. If this is true I appologize. I can now see where you get your skewed opionions from. You simply dont understand the sport. Which is obvious by your comments earleir. That also explains why you were so quick to backtrack afetr the Tornado blew the raiders back to the other side of town. Leave the wrestling talk to the men little lady.

High School is what matter's at the end of the day, so lets see how smart you are a week from now.

I know your type! You steal money from weaker kids, and make fun of their names. And with a name like grappler, you must be a stud and a expert on the sport. OR, (since I'm sometimes wrong which you so respectfully pointed out) you may be on the Juice which would explain your aggression towards me.? Whether it's the Juice or Genetic, both sides have plenty of Doctors in the bleachers that can help you balance things out. Nevertheless; you and I both love wrestling, so it's "All Good"!

I will make a deal with you. If Baylor loses Friday night, I will never eat a Twinkie again! If McCallie loses, you be man enough to admit the High School has a problem (which is the real topic here)! There is a disconnect in the McCallie program, and I think both sides will agree that it's not in the Middle School because they look great!

Ciao, CC