Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

Finally!!!! someone who speaks the truth. They do have all those beginers at the high school now. Manley, Watson,Dosters, Shufords,. Who is Cupcake? Does he really believe the stuff he writes?

Too Funny! You must have called BCB on your "Derek Zoolander" size cell phone for back up!

Regardless of what I say, Baylor has this whole wrestling thing 'dialed in'! Can you say the same?

Who is CupCake? A poor-boy that was a product of the public schools in Baltimore, and now works at home with his wife designing cloths for a living. Who are you Mr. Grappler?

CC

What are you talking about $100 bar tab wont get Spy Cat started? Grey Ghost will sell you a million dollar policy redeemable for $100 G's. Spy Cats wife would love to swing but who wants someone tangled on top and Useless at the BOTTOM!! Thats like trying to find someone wanting to trade for a Sid Bream baseball card. She doesn't have any takers. GreY Ghost wife same situation who would trade for him under 65. Their wifes would love to trade both those guys for one night with KEEFJAMS!! Than they can say they were swingers and hit a HOMERUN!!

I can't wait to meet the gang!

CC

CC-

I am afraid you are wasting your time (as if we all are not doing so by spending time on CoachT). The blue MS wins 8 of 15 matches, with one of Baylor's 8th grader not eligible because he is on the varsity, and they start talking about thrones and turning out lights for years in the future. They're even counting varsity matches that will be won by 5th graders, some of whom have probably not even taken the test.

It is hard to argue against faith.

You must be cupcakes protector. I do believe that McC had an 8th grader not wrestling as well becasue he is on the varsity. He is also doing quite well this season in a tougher weight class> In fact I believe he will impress you and your merry band of red sweater vest wearing wine drinkers come Friday. So bring Biff and the boys on over to our state of the art gym on friday and enjoy it while you can.

CC-

I am afraid you are wasting your time (as if we all are not doing so by spending time on CoachT). The blue MS wins 8 of 15 matches, with one of Baylor's 8th grader not eligible because he is on the varsity, and they start talking about thrones and turning out lights for years in the future. They're even counting varsity matches that will be won by 5th graders, some of whom have probably not even taken the test.

mtnrasslin, we agree! Maybe grappler will listen to you.?

CC

You must be cupcakes protector. I do believe that McC had an 8th grader not wrestling as well becasue he is on the varsity. He is also doing quite well this season in a tougher weight class> In fact I believe he will impress you and your merry band of red sweater vest wearing wine drinkers come Friday. So bring Biff and the boys on over to our state of the art gym on friday and enjoy it while you can.

Grappler, I need all the help I can get with a guy like you. You talked about the middle school and we both agree. You talk about the nice gym, and we both agree. Whats missing? Oh, you don't want to talk about the High School.

CC

mtnrasslin, we agree! Maybe grappler will listen to you.?

CC

Mtnrasslin help me, I cant fight my own battles.. Grappler is picking on me again.. Boo hoo

Cupcake, seriously nobody irkes me as much as you. At least the other people on here stand behind what they say and dont try to back pedal once their team gets beat as you have seem to do this week. I am looking forward to scanning the crowd friday trying to figure out which one you are. Will you be wearing your little hat with the propellor that matches the vest?

CC-

Heck, there's even a kindergarten kid who beat up a first grader and stole his lunch money. Maybe he'll go too!

Heck, there's even a kindergarten kid who beat up a first grader and stole his lunch money. Maybe he'll go too!

I will end on this note. Cupcake proclaimed all week leading up to the McCallie vs Baylor middle school match that McCallie couldnt organize a team to beat Baylor. He even suggested that we all come to the match and see the future. I went to the match and watched McCallie dominate. I was just letting him know that there is more to come that McCallie has refocused their attention. Laugh all you want but these 5th graders will be middle schoolers next year and most of them can beat any current middle schooler wrestling in their weight right now.

I will concede there have been issues and problems at the high school level for some years and it wont get beter this year or the next. But our day is coming and dont think for a minute we will let up on you red leggers becasue you have surely shown us no mercy these past few years. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I will end on this note. Cupcake proclaimed all week leading up to the McCallie vs Baylor middle school match that McCallie couldnt organize a team to beat Baylor. He even suggested that we all come to the match and see the future. I went to the match and watched McCallie dominate. I was just letting him know that there is more to come that McCallie has refocused their attention. Laugh all you want but these 5th graders will be middle schoolers next year and most of them can beat any current middle schooler wrestling in their weight right now.

I will concede there have been issues and problems at the high school level for some years and it wont get beter this year or the next. But our day is coming and dont think for a minute we will let up on you red leggers becasue you have surely shown us no mercy these past few years. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Grappler, That's not 100% correct. My comment regarding 'organizing a team' was directed towards the High School. And my invite to the middle school match was regarding the future.

I've made it clear several times that I miss judged the middle school team, and now have a great deal of respect for what those coaches are doing over there.

Now for the real topic: 'Organizing a Team' (High School) should be a difficult topic for you to defend/debate.

Anyone who loves this sport and has a healthy respect for this amazing rivalry, can only hope (with all due respect) that McCallie does bring their HS program back to a Championship level. I think both sides year in and year out want a 'barn burner' vs a couple highly anticipated matches. Both schools will be looking into the future, and I'm confident that Baylor vision is 20/20.

See you Friday night! But we can still talk tomorrow if you have time.

CC

No offense to young Mr Pinkstaff but he would not place at all in the state of Tennessee high school tournament.

The only " state " some of you folks hyping these young kids are in is either denial or fantasy island.

This guy must be messed up. Pinkstaff would make it to the finals and probably lose by 2 or 3 points. There is nobody in the state of tennessee that could even come close to pinning him. i would say that he would be able to toy with most of the high school wrestlers!

This guy must be messed up. Pinkstaff would make it to the finals and probably lose by 2 or 3 points. There is nobody in the state of tennessee that could even come close to pinning him. i would say that he would be able to toy with most of the high school wrestlers!

IN div 2 i say he could be pop if he wrestled him again, he lost to him 1 to nothing

PINKSTAFF is a different breed