Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

Finally you and my wife agree on something!

CC

I see that you are just full of jokes among other things. Surely you meant your husband and not your wife. You are just trying to get me mad and say something stupid. I am done talking to you! If you want to talk to me do it in person tonight. leave the sweater vest, bow tie and propellor cap on so I will be able to distinguish you from the other fools.

I see that you are just full of jokes among other things. Surely you meant your husband and not your wife. You are just trying to get me mad and say something stupid. I am done talking to you! If you want to talk to me do it in person tonight. leave the sweater vest, bow tie and propellor cap on so I will be able to distinguish you from the other fools.

In case cupcake can't make that appointment, I would be happy to fill in for him. I'll be the one in green, standing next to Harry. I like making new friends. This isn't Art is it??

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

In case cupcake can't make that appointment, I would be happy to fill in for him. I'll be the one in green, standing next to Harry. I like making new friends. This isn't Art is it??

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Art who? The only Art I know wears red. I have no intention of meeting you or becoming your friend. I have a strong disdain for people who use wrestling matches as an excuse to go out and drink. Maybe thats why you always defend tbsfbag on here. Im sorry we dont use every athletic event our kids are involved in to turn it into some kind of party. You and cupcake are more to each others standars I believe. Maybe he can wrestle you in the backseat of the camaro at Allan Golds like you guys did in 1979. Green, Red, its all the same to me.

Art who? The only Art I know wears red. I have no intention of meeting you or becoming your friend. I have a strong disdain for people who use wrestling matches as an excuse to go out and drink. Maybe thats why you always defend tbsfbag on here. Im sorry we dont use every athletic event our kids are involved in to turn it into some kind of party. You and cupcake are more to each others standars I believe. Maybe he can wrestle you in the backseat of the camaro at Allan Golds like you guys did in 1979. Green, Red, its all the same to me.

Sounds like you got turned away when you tried to crash the Baylor Senior party. Don't take it so hard. There's still time. Also, Art still wears green boxers. That's what I've heard.

Sounds like you got turned away when you tried to crash the Baylor Senior party. Don't take it so hard. There's still time. Also, Art still wears green boxers. That's what I've heard.

I have no beef with you Harry Thornton. I have found your posts quite amusing while remaining somewhat neautral. It's your associates whose integrity I question. Dont let them bring you down.

Allan Golds must be a real hot spot! Should I mapquest it, or do you know the direction by heart? If you are looking for me tonight it will be easy. I look like Brad Pitt; except different in the face and about 45lbs heavier in the mid section. I will be wearing red, in a sea of red fans, but the key to finding me is this: My wife can't make it, so my hot girlfriend will be there with me. She looks like Jennifer Annison except better in the face and bigger boobs. Almost forgot, we both love Twinkies!

CC

It was 1978 and a VW convertible, and people do change.

I really wish you would meet us, you seem to have an issue or two that I think could be beaten out of you.

With much love,

It was 1978 and a VW convertible, and people do change.

I really wish you would meet us, you seem to have an issue or two that I think could be beaten out of you.

With much love,

Ha- I dont know if you are trying to be your usuall funny self but I can gurantee this is one hombre you and you merry band of drinkers wouldnt want to tangle with. I've whipped bigger and tougher people than you on the way to a fight. Im not one of the flute players you used to pick on in high school. Not only was I a College wrestler, golden gloves boxer ,I also have a third degree blackbelt in Aikido.

Ha- I dont know if you are trying to be your usuall funny self but I can gurantee this is one hombre you and you merry band of drinkers wouldnt want to tangle with. I've whipped bigger and tougher people than you on the way to a fight. Im not one of the flute players you used to pick on in high school. Not only was I a College wrestler, golden gloves boxer ,I also have a third degree blackbelt in Aikido.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

I was a flute player in High School.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

I was a flute player in High School.

I replied with the type of flute you probably played but I deleted it due to younger eyes that may read this. Did you play this flute at Allan Golds with cupcake?