Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

While I do not know Mr. Pinkstaff I know of him. I do believe the tables will be turning in the next few years in the ongoing saga of McCallie vs Baylor. Look at the middle school programs and where each stands now. This is only going to lean more in the favor of the team in blue in the next few years. From what I have heard from my friends in Chattanooga involved in the kiddie wrestling it appears McCallie has been getting the upper hand the last couple of incoming classes and we already know how strong they are in the 7th and 8th grade classes. Word is this upcoming 6th class for next year has about 4 of the better Chattanooga kids coming in and possibly a 5th who is the creme de la creme of Tn kid wrestling. No matter where the 5th kid goes large #'s of good wrestlers wins over 1 or two studs everytime. If the 5th leans towards the blue then forget about it. It will be 4 years of domination once they get to high school. Too bad my team cant wrestle either school.

It is true that a number of good wrestlers are going through the process. this doesnt mean they will a) get accepted /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> be able to afford it. I do like our chances of getting them though. Add those to the 6-8th graders we already have along with our coaching staff and its lights out. It will be the return of the big blue to the throne. If the 5th kid mentioned wants to be a part of a winner he better jump on board before its too late.He sure would look good in that blue singlet not to mention fit very nicely into the lineup along with what we have already. Time will tell

It is true that a number of good wrestlers are going through the process. this doesnt mean they will a) get accepted /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> be able to afford it. I do like our chances of getting them though. Add those to the 6-8th graders we already have along with our coaching staff and its lights out. It will be the return of the big blue to the throne. If the 5th kid mentioned wants to be a part of a winner he better jump on board before its too late.He sure would look good in that blue singlet not to mention fit very nicely into the lineup along with what we have already. Time will tell

Are you selling any of that stuff you're smoking? The word on the street is, the 5th kid (a real stud) will be in a red singlet and wouldn't have it any other way! I'm sure his choice had something to do with a Tradition of Winning vs Hope!

CC

Are you selling any of that stuff you're smoking? The word on the street is, the 5th kid (a real stud) will be in a red singlet and wouldn't have it any other way! I'm sure his choice had something to do with a Tradition of Winning vs Hope!

CC

Well if it isnt my old friend cupcake. I should have known you would have something to say but based on your earlier posts I dont give much credit to your opionions. I hope you enjoy this friday becasue those days will be coming to an end my friend. No matter about the 5th. Ill take four good ones -vs- one any day of the week from a team perspective. You already know how your 6-8th matches up having witnessed the Blue fury first hand! Will you be wearing your little sweater vest friday night?

Shame when all you can do is envision what the next few years "may" bring. Coach Morgan never misses a beat. Baylor will continue to be a powerhouse in the future just like it has always has been. Go Baylor!

Well if it isnt my old friend cupcake. I should have known you would have something to say but based on your earlier posts I dont give much credit to your opionions. I hope you enjoy this friday becasue those days will be coming to an end my friend. No matter about the 5th. Ill take four good ones -vs- one any day of the week from a team perspective. You already know how your 6-8th matches up having witnessed the Blue fury first hand! Will you be wearing your little sweater vest friday night?

Grappler,

Your right about 4 good ones vs one stud, but it does nothing, if they don't wrestle in High School. The big Red team has a winning tradition, and has been lead by several HS Champions that were average wrestlers in middle school. Whatever those folks at Baylor are doing is working, can you say the same about your school?

By the way, both schools have some great wrestlers (and great young men) currently in the middle school, and I can think of three or four 8th graders that will be carrying the Red torch soon enough.

I think you and I could be best friends, but we must first learn to communicate better. We seem to be talking around the real issue, almost like a married couple.

Time for a Twinkie! Or maybe two!

CC

The big Red team has a winning tradition, and has been lead by several HS Champions that were average wrestlers in middle school. Whatever those folks at Baylor are doing is working, can you say the same about your school?

Cupcake, like Raider76 said, sorry about you having to pick up the tab the other night, Harry will gladly pay you back.

Now to the average wrestlers that have gone on to win State. Help me out with a couple of names.Leen--no Manson--no Waddell--no, Johnson--no, Doster--no, . I appreciate what TBSFBAG does over there, but with the exception of Hussain and I'm sure there are more, you guys reach into the barrel and pulled out many red riped apples.

Good luck with your battle with Grappler, if you ever need any helpful hints on "How to make friends" I'm here for you.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Grappler,

Your right about 4 good ones vs one stud, but it does nothing, if they don't wrestle in High School. The big Red team has a winning tradition, and has been lead by several HS Champions that were average wrestlers in middle school. Whatever those folks at Baylor are doing is working, can you say the same about your school?

By the way, both schools have some great wrestlers (and great young men) currently in the middle school, and I can think of three or four 8th graders that will be carrying the Red torch soon enough.

I think you and I could be best friends, but we must first learn to communicate better. We seem to be talking around the real issue, almost like a married couple.

Time for a Twinkie! Or maybe two!

CC

Im just letting you know according to your post earlier last week that we couldnt organize a team to beat yours. Well we did that in middle school match and it looks like we will keep doing so. Hope, dream or fantacise all you want that this group we have and will have quits before high school becasue thats your only hope.

CC-

I am afraid you are wasting your time (as if we all are not doing so by spending time on CoachT). The blue MS wins 8 of 15 matches, with one of Baylor's 8th grader not eligible because he is on the varsity, and they start talking about thrones and turning out lights for years in the future. They're even counting varsity matches that will be won by 5th graders, some of whom have probably not even taken the test.

It is hard to argue against faith.

Cupcake, If you go meet these two scoundrels before you know it you will have a $100 bar tab, a new million dollar life insurance policy that you don't need, and a wife who mysteriously starts talking about becoming swingers. You have been forwarned.

What are you talking about $100 bar tab wont get Spy Cat started? Grey Ghost will sell you a million dollar policy redeemable for $100 G's. Spy Cats wife would love to swing but who wants someone tangled on top and Useless at the BOTTOM!! Thats like trying to find someone wanting to trade for a Sid Bream baseball card. She doesn't have any takers. GreY Ghost wife same situation who would trade for him under 65. Their wifes would love to trade both those guys for one night with KEEFJAMS!! Than they can say they were swingers and hit a HOMERUN!!

Cupcake, like Raider76 said, sorry about you having to pick up the tab the other night, Harry will gladly pay you back.

Now to the average wrestlers that have gone on to win State. Help me out with a couple of names.Leen--no Manson--no Waddell--no, Johnson--no, Doster--no, . I appreciate what TBSFBAG does over there, but with the exception of Hussain and I'm sure there are more, you guys have reach into the barrel and pulled out many red riped apples.

Good luck with your battle with Grappler, if you ever need any helpful hints on "How to make friends" I'm here for you.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Finally!!!! someone who speaks the truth. They do have all those beginers at the high school now. Manley, Watson,Dosters, Shufords,. Who is Cupcake? Does he really believe the stuff he writes?

Now to the average wrestlers that have gone on to win State. Help me out with a couple of names.Leen--no Manson--no Waddell--no, Johnson--no, Doster--no, . I appreciate what TBSFBAG does over there, but with the exception of Hussain and I'm sure there are more, you guys have reach into the barrel and pulled out many red riped apples.

BCB, Glad we are finally talking, and I look forward to the next get together!

CC

Im just letting you know according to your post earlier last week that we couldnt organize a team to beat yours. Well we did that in middle school match and it looks like we will keep doing so. Hope, dream or fantacise all you want that this group we have and will have quits before high school becasue thats your only hope.

I hope you're right for the sake of the boys and the school!

CC