Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

The Baylor McCallie Middle School matches have been very close every year that I can remember for about the last 10 yrs.

You love jabbing at the Blue but someday you guys will be Red in the Face when the tide turns.I hope you around and give credit when credit is due. Every dog has its day. Saying the High School can't complete is a LOW BLOW!! This is what i expect from the SPY CAT PACK!!KeefjamsTruth with a twist

Is this another of your attempts to take a jab at our high school program? Just be a man and say what you want to say without beating around the bush. Yes, we have had issues. Yes we are correcting those mistakes. I think by these young kids wanting to go to McCallie it shows we are doing something right. Believe what you want but I promise you when the tides turn you guys wont be anywhere to be found.

AMEN BROTHER

There is nothing wrong with our program! We have certain standards we like to keep and by not going out and getting every wrestler who can win a match for us we got behind those who want to win at all costs. Now because of what we stand for more kids and parents are looking our way. I am done with this topic. Good luck to you cupcake. You are going to need it in the upcoming years.

Like TJ?

Like TJ?

Lets not drop that low and name names. These are kids no matter what you may think of them. He was the greatest thing since sliced bread when you had him. Then he leaves becasue he doesnt get a fair shake and all of a sudden he is Hitler reincarnated. Thats ok there have been some go from our side to yours that we feel the same about. At least ours dosnt get on here and drag you guys through the mud every single day. Im just glad you guys are so pathetic at Football. I couldnt handle listening to this nonsense year round.

Lets not drop that low and name names. These are kids no matter what you may think of them. He was the greatest thing since sliced bread when you had him. Then he leaves becasue he doesnt get a fair shake and all of a sudden he is Hitler reincarnated. Thats ok there have been some go from our side to yours that we feel the same about. At least ours dosnt get on here and drag you guys through the mud every single day. Im just glad you guys are so pathetic at Football. I couldnt handle listening to this nonsense year round.

you guys have really taken this post to a new level. I commented earlier that McCallie seems to be finally getting some of the good younger wrestlers and it has exploded from there. I think some people are realizing that the team in blue has decided to turn around their program. this should be fun to watch in the upcoming years. Maybe someday we will get to wrestle both of you. With kids we build into wrestlers.

Right beside your TV dinner from last night; on your TV tray, is a pill bottle (just move the stack of news papers and popsicle sticks off your laptop and you will see it). Take your a.m. dose with a full glass of water, then wait 30 minutes before you do something else crazy.

CC

Right beside your TV dinner from last night; on your TV tray, is a pill bottle (just move the stack of news papers and popsicle sticks off your laptop and you will see it). Take your a.m. dose with a full glass of water, then wait 30 minutes before you do something else crazy.

CC

You must picture yourself as some kind of comedian. Thats probably a pretty accurate self portrait becasue I tend to agree with the fact that you are a JOKE!