Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

I think it is funny that all the posts by mofo11 are concerning Webb???? Could it be that they are upset that Pinkstaff decided that Webb was not the school for him? I do know that he is a straight A student. He is also a great athlete. He was NOT kicked off the varsity wrestling team. I think it is strange that Pinkstaff never talks bad about Webb even though his sister left before her junior year and took a chance on having to sit out for a year for basketball. I guess the powers that be decided that she deserved better!!! Maybe Some people are just jealous????

From what i understand Pinkstaff is no longer wrestling high school because he was kicked off the team for disciplinary reasons. He is a very good wreslter who wrestles around the country and has won many national tournaments. He may go to baylor but he also has strong connections with CAK's head coach who also use to be the head coach at Webb. Pinkstaff was kicked out of Webb in 5th grade and since then attends CAK. Webb's coach left Webb in 2006 and joined CAK the next year.

it seems to me that someone has a jelousie thing for mr. pinkstaff to post something like that and i know him well and thats deff a rumor pinkstaff was not kicked off the team. Im sure that whoever posted that will get over being jelous of mr. pinkstaff and will come to there senses.

It seems funny to me that you claim Pinkstaff was kicked out of Webb for diciplinary reasons in 5th grade when he has attended school with my children at CAK since 4th grade???? Do you have a clue???

.................. please don't leave us hanging later tonight and let us know who wins------not TBSFBAG or EBE, we know who is going to win that one going away-----I'm talking about grappler and BCB.

Go get'em Bear, we're behind you all the way.

Who won.........the grappler v.BCB throw down,of course------inquiring minds want to know------------we read about the wrestling match in the paper.

I think it is funny that all the posts by mofo11 are concerning Webb???? Could it be that they are upset that Pinkstaff decided that Webb was not the school for him? I do know that he is a straight A student. He is also a great athlete. He was NOT kicked off the varsity wrestling team. I think it is strange that Pinkstaff never talks bad about Webb even though his sister left before her junior year and took a chance on having to sit out for a year for basketball. I guess the powers that be decided that she deserved better!!! Maybe Some people are just jealous????It seems funny to me that you claim Pinkstaff was kicked out of Webb for diciplinary reasons in 5th grade when he has attended school with my children at CAK since 4th grade???? Do you have a clue???

Ok whatever, 4th grade...and i guess a school that "asked a student to leave", they try not to expell a kid in hopes of keeping it off their record, would be jealous that the kid did not attend the school. But since i am not "Webb" i will say that i would of loved to have him on any wrestling team...if baylor wants him then every team in the state should be jealous. Bottom line the kid has been coached by the Webb coach since he started wrestling..and intented on being with them the whole way...the Webb coach is now at CAK. Dont get me wrong i think Pinkstaffs a great wreslter and probably a very good kid. Alot changes from 4th grade to the 8th grade, but According to CAK coaches he was removed from the wrestling team.

Ok whatever, 4th grade...and i guess a school that "asked a student to leave", they try not to expell a kid in hopes of keeping it off their record, would be jealous that the kid did not attend the school. But since i am not "Webb" i will say that i would of loved to have him on any wrestling team...if baylor wants him then every team in the state should be jealous. Bottom line the kid has been coached by the Webb coach since he started wrestling..and intented on being with them the whole way...the Webb coach is now at CAK. Dont get me wrong i think Pinkstaffs a great wreslter and probably a very good kid. Alot changes from 4th grade to the 8th grade, but According to CAK coaches he was removed from the wrestling team.

i dont know where you get your facts but his dad is one of the coach and i dont think his dad would kick him off the team?

Iguess it is pretty easy to see that you are from Webb. It it sad when people lie. It is easy to say what ever you dare to and then hide behind the pretense that you are not from Webb??? But of course everyone should consider the source and realize the motive behind it. I guess it is east to see why so many great athletes leave Webb to attend other schools. I guess all the ones who would now be seniors this year who chose to attend McCallie, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Cak, Catholic, Farragut and West were all kicked out as well??? But of course you wouldn't know ...like you said, you are not from there. ( I believe each of those students ...all boys, are standout athletes in their current schools. )What does that say about a program?

Who won.........the grappler v.BCB throw down,of course------inquiring minds want to know------------we read about the wrestling match in the paper.

I decided to spare bcb, he means no harm. Wouldnt have been much of a showdown anyway.Bcb is probably a tough customer in his own right. Pit bulls are tough until you throw them in a cage with a lion.

I decided to spare bcb, he means no harm. Wouldnt have been much of a showdown anyway.Bcb is probably a tough customer in his own right. Pit bulls are tough until you throw them in a cage with a lion.

You have a big imagination to compare Spycat to a pit bull. You must not know him he is more like a Curly POODLE!!! And poodles aren't tough know matter how you look at them. I hear he has a big BARK but no bite.

Iguess it is pretty easy to see that you are from Webb. It it sad when people lie. It is easy to say what ever you dare to and then hide behind the pretense that you are not from Webb??? But of course everyone should consider the source and realize the motive behind it. I guess it is east to see why so many great athletes leave Webb to attend other schools. I guess all the ones who would now be seniors this year who chose to attend McCallie, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Cak, Catholic, Farragut and West were all kicked out as well??? But of course you wouldn't know ...like you said, you are not from there. ( I believe each of those students ...all boys, are standout athletes in their current schools. )What does that say about a program?

I do know that Pinkstaff was asked to leave the school, which is not a lie...its flat out the truth...I really dont care what you say...theres no motive behind facts....If what you are insinuating is true about these athletes leaving, then it would not be a very high quality of sports program or school at all, im not sure to many people would agree with you on that point....shoot you even said pinkstaff himself had noting but good things to say about Webb. All this is really beside the point. I was detailing the extent of the relationship between CAK's coach and pinkstaff...yet apparently i would lie to somehow benefit webb???? they asked a kid who was an incredible athlete to leave????In what way does this benefit them??? I guess you could say their jealous...so what if they are, that doesnt change facts...yet your basing your entire posistion of Webb, on me, someone you dont know.

I do know that Pinkstaff was asked to leave the school, which is not a lie...its flat out the truth...I really dont care what you say...theres no motive behind facts....If what you are insinuating is true about these athletes leaving, then it would not be a very high quality of sports program or school at all, im not sure to many people would agree with you on that point....shoot you even said pinkstaff himself had noting but good things to say about Webb. All this is really beside the point. I was detailing the extent of the relationship between CAK's coach and pinkstaff...yet apparently i would lie to somehow benefit webb???? they asked a kid who was an incredible athlete to leave????In what way does this benefit them??? I guess you could say their jealous...so what if they are, that doesnt change facts...yet your basing your entire posistion of Webb, on me, someone you dont know.

I think it goes way beyond the relationship between CAK's coach and pinkstaff....maybe the jealousy extends to the fact that several of the Webb wrestlers lost yesterday to wrestlers that CAK's coach now trains?? I guess we are supposed to just believe you.... a person who..as you say... has nothing to gain by claiming certain things on behalf of webb, as absolute truth??? Why should anyone believe you as speaking facts.. I think maybe you have a higher opinion of yourself and your connection of truth than what really exists?At any rate, I guess everyone can see that you must have some motivation to worry about what you claim happened to a student in say...4th grade...some 4 - 5 years later....too bad I don't think many people would buy your explanation. Get a life!!!

I think anyone called mofo11 is probably really high up in the chain of command at webb. I'm sure you know your facts...just not sure who will choose to believe! I guess it is not clear to everyone what you mean "mofo"....

WHAT??????!!!!!! CAK wrestlers beat Webb wrestlers????? I thought this was unheard of. Great job Warriors!

I was not present...so I will be forced to rely on the media and hear-say.... But I was led to believe that a freshman CAK wrestler beat a senior Webb wrestler??? I also was told that Webb's Campbell was defeated as well.?? Maybe Webb should have done more to keep a good coach.